• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

47 years a shrimper and three players stand out above every one else,Billy best,Stan and fredy.loved them all but Stan was without doubt the biggest talent ever to wear the blue shirt.

Is this meant to be serious or funny Seems to me you've failed on both accounts or am I missing the Cockney Wan*er sense of humour?

The first paragraph? Deadly serious. There is only one thing on this earth worse than suffering from a serious episode of mental illness, and that's being the one watching someone you love go through it.

The questions? Not so much, though I can see why you're all struggling with the dichotomy in my post. It was an ill-judged attempt to get a rise out of you all and I apologise.

47 years a shrimper and three players stand out above every one else,Billy best,Stan and fredy.loved them all but Stan was without doubt the biggest talent ever to wear the blue shirt.
I will trump you with 58 years an active fan home and away! Agree with your three greatest, but BB is still my all time No.1. How we could do with him now. COYBB, good luck on Monday.

I will trump you with 58 years an active fan home and away! Agree with your three greatest, but BB is still my all time No.1. How we could do with him now. COYBB, good luck on Monday.

I'll trump you with 60 years !We should remember that it's not only strikers who are outstanding players,but going purely on ability and we'll ignore midfielders such as Marsh,Whelan and Clayton,the order would be :- Stan,by a distance,followed by Eddie Firmani,then the other 2.

******. Nuff said. Stan had more talent in his left eye brow than cunningham

Stan was bang on the money yesterday,he said "teams just pass pass pass and try and walk it into the net,rarely having a shot or taking their man on,it's boring football"

Agreed Stan.

Still waiting for Stan to turn out for SZFC! This was posted by Stan back in the original days to silence the doubters who thought it was a wind up.

Stan.jpg

Despite boycotting his first game, I worshipped Stanley, I touched his naked breast on the pitch after that Luton game, told everyone and anyone that he would go on to become a great and watched his England debut at Wembley. That said (and I'm sure Stan would agree) Laurie Cunningham was pure class and a cut above.

Back