• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LouBlue

Hi Peeps

I'm new, this is my 1st ever forum so not really sure what I am meant to do or say, will need some advise on using the forum lol.

I'm Lou soon to be Mrs (TrueBlue) Peters. I'm new to watching Southend United. I love football, always have just never went to watch it until I met TrueBlue (Scott) in December.

I went to my 1st Southend home game in January and loved every minute, My 1st away game was in April, as some of you my know I was proposed to in April on the way to Cheltenham Away this also being my 1st away game its one game I will remember.

I have fallen in love with Southend United, every time I watch I want to play.

I will be at as many if not all the games this season supporting Southend United and The Blue Voice.
TheBlueVoice2012-25x25%20%281%29.png

So excited and cant wait for the season to start and Southend to win there 1st game (at least TrueBlue will be able to shave the beard)
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Well that's Me done for now

LouBlue xx

Wow. So Steak Meals do actually work then? Good times and welcome to the Zone. Make sure you keep him on his toes.

Guess we're not going to see the usual TB question on this thread then? :winking:

Welcome along, and congratulations by the way :thumbsup:

Hi Peeps

I'm new, this is my 1st ever forum so not really sure what I am meant to do or say, will need some advise on using the forum lol.

I'm Lou soon to be Mrs (TrueBlue) Peters. I'm new to watching Southend United. I love football, always have just never went to watch it until I met TrueBlue (Scott) in December.

I went to my 1st Southend home game in January and loved every minute, My 1st away game was in April, as some of you my know I was proposed to in April on the way to Cheltenham Away this also being my 1st away game its one game I will remember.

I will be at as many if not all the games this season supporting Southend United and The Blue Voice.

So excited and cant wait for the season to start and Southend to win there 1st game (at least TrueBlue will be able to shave the beard)

LouBlue xx

Are you female??

Hi Peeps

LouBlue xx

Im sorry to hear this! ;)

Back