• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help required.

Cricko

Unfortunately my normal poster maker (as in A3, A4 posters) has had his work internet usage cut down..I need a few posters made for this Saturday if possible to put up in the Spread promoting the Xmas raffle..If you are able to knock a few out in 24 hours (awaits dirty replies) and get them to me on Saturday that would be very much appreiciated..Pm me for details please.

Thanks in advance.

John.

John, surely a few PMs to Ayrshire, Fred and any others skilled in that area would be worth a try?

If you're looking for a simple design then I can definitely help. If you're looking for printing too then that's not really something I can help with.

Let me know John.

John, as and when you get the artwork done i can sneak off a few prints at work ... not too many mind so don't go asking for 2000

Unfortunately my normal poster maker (as in A3, A4 posters) has had his work internet usage cut down..I need a few posters made for this Saturday if possible to put up in the Spread promoting the Xmas raffle..If you are able to knock a few out in 24 hours (awaits dirty replies) and get them to me on Saturday that would be very much appreiciated..Pm me for details please.

Thanks in advance.

John.

Happy to help mate.......do you want to pop round to pick them up??

If you're looking for a simple design then I can definitely help. If you're looking for printing too then that's not really something I can help with.

Let me know John.

Yes sorry Fred mate it has been a mad ar$e week...I know we can't sort it for tomorrow now mate ... If you can do the design I will sort the printing mate.....I will PM you with the details and Thanks.

Yes sorry Fred mate it has been a mad ar$e week...I know we can't sort it for tomorrow now mate ... If you can do the design I will sort the printing mate.....I will PM you with the details and Thanks.

I can design something and get the file to you by early tomorrow morning if that's any good?

Also emailed you some stuff. To fit A4 please then I can print it out this end.

If its something simple I might be able to squeeze something out tonight, nothing amazing though.

If you've got longer then that's definitely cool by me.

Then again if you've got longer then Tilly will have time to knock something up!

Back