• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help, Women Advise

Jaydeaa

Youth Team
Hi All,

Well this may sound really stupid, but i have caused myself some hassle at home with the missus.

I have been on Myspace for a while, then a female adds me, and says hi how are you we used to go senior school together etc.

Well back in the day, i would of done anything to bed this said female, tried many a times, with of course no avail.

Well we swap email addys, and we start to chat on MSN, normal hellos, hows you, etc, but then she goes, you used to fancy me, did you? I said well i wouldnt of said no, she says bet you would want me even more now, and sent me about 15 pics, and yes to be honest, if i was single i would, she has got better with age.

Now all i said to the pics was very nice, and she was giving me the com on trying to get me to pop round at 11pm, missus in bed, and she only lives 2 minutes away, but without thinking i said sorry i cant tonight.

Now the Missus, has found this MSN chat log, saying sorry i cant tonight, (thinking im going to but not then, and saying or have you already, and to be honest with a new shrimper coming into the earth of mine and being happy i had no intentions) She then also found these pictures and now things im having a full blown afair.

I have asked said female to explain the chat to the missus, but she is like **** off, not my problem

Oh this all happened last night, now she is not taking my calls, home or mobile and we live together, from about 10 diff numbers ive used to call, so i sent her chocs and flowers and the company who delivered said she stuck a 150 quid bunch in our bin outside the front door.

I need advice, how do i sort this ****ed up suituation out!

Sorry for the eassay!

Well the fact you stumped up a load of money on chocs and flowers makes you look even more guilty!!

I find the best thing to do is shout louder.

Personally I think the first 24 hours are the worst......I am sure she will come round in time.

From what you have said you havent really done a long wrong and despite being offered it on a plate from a bird you have always liked you managed to say no so i would say they are your selling points.

I personally would take some **** off her for a few days and then sure it will blow over. Not like you have been caught sh@gging is it.

DtS

You are shagged my old mate.
The curse of MSN strikes again.
I take it said PC is not passworded and that's why she found the pics/chat log etc?

Basically, you need to let her calm down for however long it takes. Go and stay with a mate or parents if you do live together.
Maybe write her a letter explaining exactly what happened, how you feel about her, why you wouldn't ever play away from home etc etc etc. Then wait a couple of days, see if she gets in touch with you. If not then call and say you need to talk and then if she's not prepared to see reason, I'm afraid it might be time to move on!

You've apologised, that's part of the fight, her ditching the flowers is probably down to anger and wanting revenge!

Hope that helps!

*Disclaimer - you could always do what I did to divert from "issues" and propose - I was going to do it anyway at a more appropriate moment but circumstance kind of forced my hand!

Last edited:
Personally I think the first 24 hours are the worst......I am sure she will come round in time.

From what you have said you havent really done a long wrong and despite being offered it on a plate from a bird you have always liked you managed to say no so i would say they are your selling points.

I personally would take some **** off her for a few days and then sure it will blow over. Not like you have been caught sh@gging is it.

DtS

Dave, Citizen's Advice are always looking or fresh, new recruits you know?:rolleyes:

Blimey. You're in a pickle.

I've always played a straight bat, so I haven't got any experience to draw on, I'm afraid.

The only thing you can do is use the MSN log to aid your case. The dialogue in that will show that this was just flirting that got out of hand. It will be clear from the messages that you haven't slept with her, won't it?

Hold your hands up to inappropriate behaviour, claim that you just got over-excited, but insist that you weren't ever going to do anything.

It's a big ask, but if you're genuine, you can pull it off.

Keep us posted.

I have been caught in the past Dave, bit of a problem, only problem is tomorrow is our anniversiary, so what the hell do i do, bother taking her out, to her saying oh wouldnt you prefer them strawberries over said females body, or wouldnt you prefer said female here.

Chocs and flowers, where a peace offering, but like hell, now the other problem i forgot to add is, im off on a stag do Monday night, IN AMSTERDAMN and she is saying if i go ill blatently shag a brass etc.

And now this said female, wont **** off, texts, emails, myspace messages, thinking im going to leave the missus of something, only problem is said women is also married to a millionarie,

Looks like im shagged anally really

You are sh*gged my old mate.
The curse of MSN strikes again.
I take it said PC is not passworded and that's why she found the pics/chat log etc?

PC was protected, but she also had admin rights :(

The pics she found are of this women naked, and being ****ed by some thing that can litrally be no shorter than 18"

Blimey. You're in a pickle.

I've always played a straight bat, so I haven't got any experience to draw on, I'm afraid.

The only thing you can do is use the MSN log to aid your case. The dialogue in that will show that this was just flirting that got out of hand. It will be clear from the messages that you haven't slept with her, won't it?

Hold your hands up to inappropriate behaviour, claim that you just got over-excited, but insist that you weren't ever going to do anything.

It's a big ask, but if you're genuine, you can pull it off.

Keep us posted.

Sound of advice, from someone who has a straight bat, much appriciated, im thinking of playing this one.

She text me saying were over, my response was, can we chat tonight, ill prove to you nothing was going to happen, but **** knows how i can proove it, she replied saying last chance saloon (IVE NEVER DONE NOTHING WRONG BEFORE, ONE CHANCE, SURELY NOT FAIR) lol!

I would post them up, but her husband is a shrimper, so may recognize em if he is on here, and admin may not agree, PM me email addresses, and ill forward them later, if you want her number and email yourwelcome if it means she will leave me alone!

But i must say her **** is...............excellent, and peachy and go excellent with the 32 DD she has, but i shouldnt really go on!

Last edited:
I would post them up, but her husband is a shrimper, so may recognize em if he is on here

Hang on, her old man is a millionaire & a Shrimper?
Blackmail him with the pics to invest in SUFC so we have some kind of a transfer budget this summer!!!

She replied saying, "Last Chance Saloon"?

That's alright, isn't it? Give her a bit of time to cool down, allow her to get two months worth of pithy remarks out of her system (you'll be hearing about this for a long time) and then you should be alright.

Oh, and buy a laptop and get it password protected!

Hang on, her old man is a millionaire & a Shrimper?
Blackmail him to invest in SUFC so we have some kind of a transfer budget this summer!!!

All i know is that he owns a company that is one of southends main sponsors lol, i dont really wanna make contact to find out, but i know he sits in a box everyweek! .

If you want the pics PM me the email address

She replied saying, "Last Chance Saloon"?

That's alright, isn't it? Give her a bit of time to cool down, allow her to get two months worth of pithy remarks out of her system (you'll be hearing about this for a long time) and then you should be alright.

Oh, and buy a laptop and get it password protected!

It is on a lappy, that is password protected, by like previous post, she is admin, so can also see the ****ing lot!

Hope you sort it out mate. I'm separating from my ex now due to some flirty emails on my PC.

Hope you sort it out mate. I'm separating from my ex now due to some flirty emails on my PC.

I guess you sent these or she did?

Sorry to hear this dude, its not easy im sure you will agree, shall we start a new website, for singles, from people that become single from email and msn, could be a money spinner! lol

Back