• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Her Birthday - The Bloke Dilemma

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
It's Saturday and all I have got her is a bracelet.

I'd like to spend 100-250 to finish the gift off. The problem is I have no chance to get anywhere other than Canary Wharf Shopping Centre as we are away first thing after work tomorrow.

My only options are I go and find bits and bobs after work tonight which I can't really find the time to do as I have to pack tonight and wash and iron all my gear. I can probably spare an hour tops. So what can I buy?

I really want to find something online and have looked at:

3 day breaks
spa breaks
theatre and hotel/dinner

Nothing seems to stand out so at a time like this I need the help of SZ. We have just moved into a new place but would she be hacked off if I got something for the house? Probably. She bought me an Ipad a few weeks ago for my birthday.

Any recommended sites to book breaks would be great. Ideas for what I buy from Canary Wharf tonight also fab.

Please, ladies and gentleman your suggestions are welcome.

Alternatively of course, you could just buy her a gift wrapped set of the 50 shades of Grey books, I'm sure she'd be equally happy!

Lunch at Claridges - trust me, she'll be like putty. With £250, you'll then have enough left over for her to spend £100 - 150 at Tiffany's on a pendant.

Is that coming with personal experience? Or you sitting there in your dress telling me that?
Hahaha!!! On that train of thought though, tea at the Ritz or Claridges or any of those is fantastic as they make you feel really special! (Helps, of course, if you're staying there as well :winking:)

Thanks for your input OBL. Checked the links out and has given me inspiration.

Eastblack - I thank thee. What a decent site that is!

Back