• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

canada shrimper

Director
Well after a 1 1/2 hour delay at Toronto pearson airport yesterday (thursday)and bloody road works on the M25 i have at last made it back to Leigh-On-Sea.I have hockey sticks and pucks for the trust.I sat for nearly 1 hour in road works and suddenly it started to dawn on me why i left this country and i've only been back 2 hours.see you all in the spread tomorrow i am aiming to be there about 4.30 and get really drunk,old habits die hard.I'll be the one in a red sweat shirt with a canada hockey logo on it.Till tomorrow or later today as it is now, ciao.

By the strangest of coincidences, my housemate has started coming along with me to home games and used to be a Maple Leafs season ticket holder! She worked for Air Canada and one of the perks was a cheapy ticket at the Arena.

We'll be in the RBS tomorrow. She won't have any hockey shirt on but I might just have Red Wings jersey on - this is just about acceptable to her as Doug used to play for them! We usually go in the Shrimpers Bar but might just make a quick detour for the Spread beforehand now.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Oct. 08 2004,02:31)]Well after a 1 1/2 hour delay at Toronto pearson airport yesterday (thursday)and bloody road works on the M25 i have at last made it back to Leigh-On-Sea.I have hockey sticks and pucks for the trust.I sat for nearly 1 hour in road works and suddenly it started to dawn on me why i left this country and i've only been back 2 hours.see you all in the spread tomorrow i am aiming to be there about 4.30 and get really drunk,old habits die hard.I'll be the one in a red sweat shirt with a canada hockey logo on it.Till tomorrow or later today as it is now, ciao.
You may have noticed the Leigh has changed somewhat me old chum.

Full of wine bars, mullet haircuts and fake tans.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Oct. 08 2004,09:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Oct. 08 2004,02:31)]Well after a 1 1/2 hour delay at Toronto pearson airport yesterday (thursday)and bloody road works on the M25 i have at last made it back to Leigh-On-Sea.I have hockey sticks and pucks for the trust.I sat for nearly 1 hour in road works and suddenly it started to dawn on me why i left this country and i've only been back 2 hours.see you all in the spread tomorrow i am aiming to be there about 4.30 and get really drunk,old habits die hard.I'll be the one in a red sweat shirt with a canada hockey logo on it.Till tomorrow or later today as it is now, ciao.
You may have noticed the Leigh has changed somewhat me old chum.

Full of wine bars, mullet haircuts and fake tans.
Don't forget the hair salons as well.

Welcome home...

Rush-hour on the M25, is nothing compared to the 45 minutes it takes me to travel to work each morning! I only live 6 miles away...
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 08 2004,11:10)]Welcome home...

Rush-hour on the M25, is nothing compared to the 45 minutes it takes me to travel to work each morning! I only live 6 miles away...  
ghostface.gif
thats fine if it was rush hour but this was 11.00pm.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
then there was the bloody jet lag so i didn't get to sleep till 4.30 this morning.
mad.gif
mad.gif

That piece of the M25 is the worst, Canada. Should have gone on the A406
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back