• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

oh yes and pay the court costs . If ron wants us to believe him about not wanting to drag southends name though the mud .Then why does he not settle the tax bill on time .Instead of adding to the bill will add the extra court costs . Which must in it self add up to a large amount .

oh yes and pay the court costs . If ron wants us to believe him about not wanting to drag southends name though the mud .Then why does he not settle the tax bill on time .Instead of adding to the bill will add the extra court costs . Which must in it self add up to a large amount .

Cos he hasn't got the money?

Because our financial situation means he simply doesn't have it? Do you really think he chooses (any more :whistling:) to mess with the taxman and rack up extra legal fees?

I hate to think where we would be without Wembley this year.

That doesn't seem a very big cut. Gate money must be around £1.2 million and with TV and prize money I would have expected more.

That doesn't seem a very big cut. Gate money must be around £1.2 million and with TV and prize money I would have expected more.

Gate receipts get split after Wembley take their share for the costs. TV money is put in a pot and split between all clubs. Prize money is very little, £40k for winners and £25k for runners up I believe.

I understand that we receive circa 40% of the NETT income after FA expenses (ie day out for their staff with hotels included).

This equates to circa 25% of GROSS income - of course we will have sent all our ticket sales income to the FA for disbursement in a timely and prompt manner!

Back