• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread HMRC v SUFC - FINAL hearing on 1st March. DISMISSED

Outcome of HMRC court case 1 March

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Govt website suggests TTP's can be adjusted if needed, but considering HMRC went for court action instead of a renegotiated TTP suggests we might be past that. I don't see anything that says you can't agree a new TTP after already having one.

Doesn’t say it specifically but the following suggests it could have been considered if they felt it could work.

“We will only apply to the courts to make a person or company insolvent as a final course of action, after we have considered all other ways to recover a debt.”

I am not sure the rules allow a Time to Pay arrangement do they?
It was a TTP arrangement that we defaulted on that lead to this winding up order.
I thought the winding up order is the last resort.
Happy to be corrected though!
Why would the rules prevent a Time to Pay arrangement?

Part paid ,still under an Embargo with 56 days to pay the rest . Kev and co to get even more frustrated.

I'm not expecting payment to be made, but would be very happy if it is.

If it is, and the loan is enough to keep the club going until the summer then we should be over the worst of our financial problems. Let's wait and see.

From things i have read any bridging loan will be enough to clear the HRMS and plenty left in hand maybe to bring in a new keeper .And keep the club afloat untill fossets has started .We will see wont we . But i will put a pound on the fact if the loan is arranged and the debt is cleared then Ron will stand on his soap box and tell us all what a good egg he is .

Even IF the whole amount is paid off, like I've always said, another winding up and another embargo will be just round the corner.

I have zero faith that this loan (no doubt with horrendous interest on top) will little more than plug a small hole and just bide us a bit of time.

Does make you wonder, after all the mortgaged debt, loans etc is paid back, will Ron have any profit left?
Bet the calculator and slide rule are busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back