• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Homophobic abuse

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
I am reminded by the who do you think isn't funny thread by an experience I had three years or so ago. It relates to Alan Carr (mentioned as unfunny in that thread). Now, I have no idea whether he is funny or not, as I went to see him live three years ago, and didn't hear a single word he said. This despite only being two or three rows from the front. The reason was this tall black American guy was constantly heckling him with the most vitriolic homophobic abuse imaginable - worse indeed than any that a Tottenham fan could come up with when playing Portsmouth. It was a non-stop hour barrage of unseemly filth - faggot this, faggot that.

I turned to the guy next to me and said "what is this guy on". He replied that the black American guy often came to the venue and hurled abuse and heckles in such a fashion, whenever there was a gay act on. I was told he had heckled Julian Clary the week before, and had previously heckled Rufus Wainwright at a concert at the same venue.

I said "who does this guy think he is and who exactly is he, that he can constantly heckle gay acts."

My neighbour at the venue replied "Oh. He is Barrack A Bummer"

My internet connection is playing up and I manage to log on and I get this.

:nope:

Alan Carr is a twunt of the highest order and I would love to inflict immmediate and unlawful personal violence against him. 'Ooh look at me I'm a camp sausage jockey so ooh er, I must be funny tee hee.' No you aren't funny you childish pillock, but me rearranging your face with my size 10 boot would be oh so fecking hilarious. I'm not homophobic, I love my house, but comedians(or indeed males, like the token poofta that usually surfaces on big brother each year) who think that because they are gay they are funny, are complete and utter twonks, and about as funny as being dry bum raped by Mark Fowler and Freddie Mercury, with a touch of Josef Fritzl.

I know the first post was a joke, but I feel better having got that off my chest. I'm off to read a copy of readers wives from my collection and have a beer. Cos I am a man. An Anchorman.

Alan Carr is a twunt of the highest order and I would love to inflict immmediate and unlawful personal violence against him. 'Ooh look at me I'm a camp sausage jockey so ooh er, I must be funny tee hee.' No you aren't funny you childish pillock, but me rearranging your face with my size 10 boot would be oh so fecking hilarious. I'm not homophobic, I love my house, but comedians(or indeed males, like the token poofta that usually surfaces on big brother each year) who think that because they are gay they are funny, are complete and utter twonks, and about as funny as being dry bum raped by Mark Fowler and Freddie Mercury, with a touch of Josef Fritzl.

I know the first post was a joke, but I feel better having got that off my chest. I'm off to read a copy of readers wives from my collection and have a beer. Cos I am a man. An Anchorman.

So when are you coming of the closet then honey ;)

One word Biffa!!!

LODGE!

And Graham Norton

And Graham Norton

Graham Norton used to be funny. He was brilliant in Father Ted and by all accounts his early stand up was excellent. Even his first late night chat shows on Channel 4 were good and didn't play too much on the 'gay' angle.

However since joining the BBC it all went terribly wrong and now I wouldn't watch anything he's in because you know it's going to be *****.

the whole time i was reading this thinking you were talking about jimmy carr, thinking he's not gay is he? i couldn't care less what happens to alan carr

Back