• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Horns,banners and flags!!!

Spartan

Yep thats right,Wembley beckons for us! Yipeeeee
Once we see off minnows Luton then 35,000 seagull fans will decend on London.An invasion not seen since queen Boudicca and her army raised it to the ground.

I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT.

That's a first. I can't really recall wanting Luton to win a match before.

Once we see off minnows Luton then 35,000 seagull fans will decend on London.An invasion not seen since queen Boudicca and her army raised it to the ground.

I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT.

Sorry who are you? Should i even know who you are?

PS: Your mum has just said you were due for dinner half an hour ago - I should know, i ate out. Get what i mean.

Where's that "we cannot be beaten" thread this muppet started early season before they joined the relegation scrap ??

I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT.

I used to have respect for Brighton fans and their struggle to finally get their new ground. I even went to one of their fan days. But with you on here and your comments i'm rapidly rethinking my views.

Just remind me though, how many games have you now lost in your 'never gonna be beaten' season ???

Oi sonny Jim! Can't reply in the same eloquent fashion as J has there, but it's obviously w-a-y past your bed time so suggest you have your milk and biscuit, grab your teddy bear, fasten those pyjamas and trundle off to Bedfordshire.

Oi sonny Jim! Can't reply in the same eloquent fashion as J has there, but it's obviously w-a-y past your bed time so suggest you have your milk and biscuit, grab your teddy bear, fasten those pyjamas and trundle off to Bedfordshire.

I preffered mine dear..

Oi Spartan - you tosser.

Yeah, that's better. And mods. why isn't tosser on the swear list? Tossers!!

I hear Orient might be moving to Harlow.Could they pinch some of your small fan base?

There may not be much to be said about the football club, but Brighton has a few things going for it. For one, there's a nice retail park - the Goldstone Retail Park I believe it's called. I endeavour to lend my custom to it whenever I'm in that neck of the woods.

Back