• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

horror show !!!

graysblue

Banned
1st 20 we looked decent and then collasped big style.

my concerns tonight were

mildy this guy is shot to bits and i reckon he makes the defenders nervous
francis does his best work up the other end yet cannot defend for toffee
the entire midfield(apart from sawyers 1st half)were completely overrun
walker is conference standard and will find it diffulcult to score at this level

all in all several players required to steady a very wobbly ship.

my MOM was sawyer 1st half but overall barrett because this guy tried all evening and ran his socks off.

What I don't get is the sudden contrast in defence.

We were defending well, comfortably the first two games of the season.

Yeah agree about Francis, he was worse on saturday at Walsall, he does ok getting forward but his defending lately is shocking, always out of position and doesn't chase back just gives up if someone goes past him...
Also i can only remember Barrett clapping the fans the whole way round the rest just couldn't wait to get off, i know towards the end some people were moaning but at least give us something back.

Agree with the Francis comments. At times when there is danger he just doesent seem to show any urgancy.

Disagree with the mildy comment. but think it could become a problem if people on here blame him for every goal we concede even if it wasnt his fault.

1st 20 we looked decent and then collasped big style.

my concerns tonight were

mildy this guy is shot to bits and i reckon he makes the defenders nervous
francis does his best work up the other end yet cannot defend for toffee
the entire midfield(apart from sawyers 1st half)were completely overrun
walker is conference standard and will find it diffulcult to score at this level

all in all several players required to steady a very wobbly ship.

my MOM was sawyer 1st half but overall barrett because this guy tried all evening and ran his socks off.

Like a headless chicken...should not have been played out of position...made him look terrible!

Like a headless chicken...should not have been played out of position...made him look terrible!

It's right, his flank was completely exposed as he kept going upfield too often. Would rather have had him, Clarke and Francis as a flat back 3 I think, then a 5 man midfield and 2 up front.

Adam, we love you dearly pal, but you can't do everything - just concentrate on the job in hand and let the rest of the team worry about their roles!

Back