• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How Crooked are ya

Sorry if its been posted before;-

Click here
Jeez I got 111 years in nick and £7000 fine if i'd been done for all the misdemenours
rock.gif

...I never realised it was illegal for an under 10 year old to see a naked shop dummy
wow.gif

26.5 years in prison and a potential fine of 2k.

And the worst bit.....possibility of the death penalty!!!

ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif

Years in prison: 36.5 Potential fine: £2000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

60.5 years in prison!!!

Christ on a bike. I'm just thankful that it's still legal to shoot Scotsmen with a bow and arrow, otherwise that stag night in Edinburgh would have got me in serious trouble

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 23 2006,12:16)]60.5 years in prison!!!

Christ on a bike. I'm just thankful that it's still legal to shoot Scotsmen with a bow and arrow, otherwise that stag night in Edinburgh would have got me in serious trouble
Thats only in York though, so you basically wounded some random Scotsman, meh.

Alexis

sad.gif
why am I so high then? are you all goodies?
bit of shoplifting and breaking into schools, a few fisticuffs?

these days they send you to Disneyland and white water rafting for the midemenours I got up to !!

Todays generation~ hoodies ? Bah. poofs the lot of 'em.

Back