• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question How does the club prepare for supporters to attend games?

I’m pretty sure they were also filming at The Hope Hotel along the front last Tuesday.

There were lots of vehicles, lighting rigs, cameras & people standing around outside in groups.

Seems that certain industries are exempt from Covid measures.

What happened to the flags that were in North Bank, I hope they have taken care of them? As mine was exactly where they are standing.

I don't know what , if any protocols were followed...also assuming that the club received payment .....................whilst being aware of what they intended to do.....all a bit nuts in my book..

That is officially totally mental that they are allowed to do that....

I don't know if you are familiar with the franchise but these sort of people don't ask for permission.

They barge in, do what they want and threaten to 'open up' anyone that challenges them , disagrees with them or 'mugs them off' in general.

Surely this is only an issue if you aren't wearing a mask? Wouldn't compulsory face masks negate this risk?

It's more than just face masks though, it's contact with people and surfaces. Root's Hall is a festering pit at the best of times.

I don't know if you are familiar with the franchise but these sort of people don't ask for permission.

They barge in, do what they want and threaten to 'open up' anyone that challenges them , disagrees with them or 'mugs them off' in general.
Is banter ok with them?

I hope Jean Luc Godard or whoever is directing this movie paid Ron a fair wedge for the use of Europe's premier corrugated iron roofed single tier stand.
Europe's premier asbestos roofed single tier stand, you mean.

Not many of these left now, if Ron doesn't hurry up and build the new ground, then these old stands at Roots Hall will become listed buildings!

Europe's premier asbestos roofed single tier stand, you mean.

Not many of these left now, if Ron doesn't hurry up and build the new ground, then these old stands at Roots Hall will become listed buildings!
I kind of wish it was. Ill be gutted to lose the hall tbh. Onwards n upwards and all that. But i love that dilapidated craphole ❤

Back