• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How Funny!

This one must be a secret Southend supporter.

laughing_sheep.jpg

It ill-beehooves him to be smiling so much at this b-ewe-autiful result!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That must of bin one long silent journey back for the Col U supporters in the back of the Taxi.

That must of bin one long silent journey back for the Col U supporters in the back of the Taxi.

Contrast that to when I last travelled back from Preston after a fine 3-2 win (against arguably a stronger Preston team) following 3 of the greatest goals from KK + Macca (wouldn't it be great to have those guys back?:)) that I've ever seen a Blues player score.

At least they went out the FA Cup after a nice money spinning tie in the thir... Oh, sorry, it was Preston, well, they've just shown the Championship just how they're going to run ting next season.

My banner below didn't make a lot of sense after Boxing day.
It's got more meaning now.
If our lads had been a bit more switched on after half-time against 'em....they really didn't look that great.
Preston have really exposed them, now watch them drop like a stone in the league.

their confidence will be well and trult hit by this massive loss so i deffinately think they will lose or fraw the next few. the feeling of being unbeatable must be well and truly gone. hahahaha

Back