• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

68/92

Hoping either Blackburn or Birmingham come down and that gives me 3 new ones next season. Done all 3 League 2 teams who are coming up and no matter who wins the League 2 play offs I've been to all 4

Prem 10/20

Champ 13/24

League One 24/24

League Two 21/24

Still only 50% done, sorry : -(

Premiershite (13/20)

Arsenal
Chelsea
Crystal Palace

Everton
Liverpool
Manchester United
Middlesbrough
Stoke City
Sunderland
Tottenham
Watford
WBA

West Ham (Boleyn)

Championship (12/24)

Aston Villa

Birmingham
Brentford
Cardiff
Derby County
Ipswich
Newcastle
Norwich
Nottingham Forest
QPR
SheffieldWednesday
Wolves

League 1 (12/24)

Bolton

Bristol Rovers
Charlton
Coventry

Gillingham
Millwall
Oxford
MK Dons

Northampton
Peterborough
Southend
Wimbledon (Plough Lane)

League 2 (10/24)

Barnet

Blackpool
Cambridge
Colchester

Plymouth
Portsmouth
Leyton Orient

Luton
Wycombe
Yeovil

Also been to around 25 NL Gounds too

I don't count clubs who have relocated by the way. And Rotherham (3 grounds) is the highest for me although I suspect some will be able to say the same for Brighton.

Sadly, I can't think of a new ground that I have visited this season .......... it's the same old grounds over and over again.

I had targeted Coventry but did not make the match. And I think I have visited all the possible teams that are coming down/coming up ............. so I really need to get my act together when the fixture list comes out. :'(

14 to go.

I need Blackburn to come down as they are one, but that would mean Birmingham City and Harry Redknapp staying up.

Pretty good app available called Groundhopper. It's free with ads, or about £3 on the play store gets rid of the ads. Logs your grounds, loads of leagues, allows you to record the match in question, score, attendance

I'm on 17/92

1 Championship
13 League One
3 League Two
2 National League
1 Ryman League Premier Division
1 Ryman League Division One

Right - I've had a count up.

11 division one and 18 in each of the other 4 divisions = 65 in total.

:sad: Very disappointed with that. :sad:

I have done the 92. Hoping that Forest Green come up in the play offs for next season.

Back