• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How Many Points Will We Pick Up?

How many points will we pick up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Our great win has set us up nicely for this weeks home clashes against Burnley and Leeds, but how many points do people think we will take?

Two wins this week will are crucial to our survival.

I'm going for 2 wins.

UTB

I'd happily take 4 points from these two. Ideally, for betting purposes, with the win coming against Leeds

:D

We need to look at the bigger picture and 7 points from 3 games is excellent.

One I didn't see coming up is Hull two weeks after Leeds. That one could turn out to be a defining game given how they've played at home recently - Jekyll and Hyde would be concerned if they were as unpredictable.

In fact, it's Hull, Col U and Preston after the next two and they're going to be very tricky indeed. If we pick up 4 points from two and are on 39 points, that would leave us 7 games to get eleven or so points.

Actually, I think i've just convinced myself that we need to win the next two, particularly against Leeds. 9 points from 7 with three potentially very tricky away trips would be much more doable than 11 from 7

I have no confidence I just feel noting is going our way!

Well it makes me feel better cause everytime I have no confidence we win so I am trying to hope this works!

I have no confidence I just feel noting is going our way!

We didnt beat Ipswich then ?

Im hoping we can get 6 points out of these, Id settle for 4 points, with preferably the win against Leeds.

Leeds is a must not lose game, beating Burnley would be somewhat meaningless if we lost to Leeds.

What a week we have lined up!

I think we'll get 6 although as long we beat Burnely I'd take a point from the Leeds game, we just need to avoid defeat against them.

To be honest, I'd settle for 5 points out of the next 9, provided we draw with Leeds & Hull so that negates any chance they have of pulling away from us again. As I've said time & time again it's Barnsley & Luton who probably are the home games we can't afford to not win, as well as Col U to regain some form of bragging rights!

Back