• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How to break the Spurs

Sean 2

Director
Took my old dad up to WHL couple of years back as a birthday treat as he was an avid Spurs boy in the Greavsie era.

Whilst there i noticed all the singing started from the Park Lane end and the rest of the ground followed suit.

Well,seeing as we've all got their seats i'm kinda guessing it's going to be strange for them being split up around their own ground.I personally know a few who aint too happy about this.

Well,seeing as their number 1 chant goes "WE'RE THE PARK LANE,WE'RE THE PARK LANE,WE'RE THE PARK LANE AT THE LANE!"

This song goes around the ground as "WEST STAND" ect until they start again.

How about starting their song off for them with a rendition of "WE'RE THE SOUTHEND,WE'RE THE SOUTHEND,WE'RE THE SOUTHEND AT PARK LANE!"

Absolutely guaranteed to upset them cos they sing this at every home game.Ithink we could turn this into a home game for US.

WE'RE GONNA BREAK 'EM,THEN WE'RE GONNA TAKE 'EM.

cOME ON THE MIGHTY BLUES...............
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp and two veg @ Dec. 19 2006,19:54)]Took my old dad up to WHL couple of years back as a birthday treat as he was an avid Spurs boy in the Greavsie era.

Whilst there i noticed all the singing started from the Park Lane end and the rest of the ground followed suit.

Well,seeing as we've all got their seats i'm kinda guessing it's going to be strange for them being split up around their own ground.I personally know a few who aint too happy about this.

Well,seeing as their number 1 chant goes "WE'RE THE PARK LANE,WE'RE THE PARK LANE,WE'RE THE PARK LANE AT THE LANE!"

This song goes around the ground as "WEST STAND" ect until they start again.

How about starting their song off for them with a rendition of "WE'RE THE SOUTHEND,WE'RE THE SOUTHEND,WE'RE THE SOUTHEND AT PARK LANE!"

Absolutely guaranteed to upset them cos they sing this at every home game.Ithink we could turn this into a home game for US.

WE'RE GONNA BREAK 'EM,THEN WE'RE GONNA TAKE 'EM.

cOME ON THE MIGHTY BLUES...............
wow.gif
Its a good idea because, as you say, they really do that every game.

A lot of Spurs fans are very annoyed that we're in their seats.

Yeah they do that every game,well they have the few times ive been there.

Ill be singing LOUD AND PROUD

COME ON YOU SHRIMPERS

Back