• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How to claim a free ticket to a game (Season Card Benefit)

Could anyone tell me how I go about claiming a free match ticket to bring a family member to a game at The Hall?

Is it just a case of turn up and tell them they’re coming in for free? Or does it have to be arranged? Thanks

I’m assuming you’re claiming one of your 3 free complimentary seats given to season ticket holders. I always go to the ticket office to get one. I live a short drive away so for me it’s relatively easy. If that’s not possible or convenient you could ring them up during the week and get them to set aside a ticket for you to pick up on the day. Look online and give them details of a nearby seat and confirm with them where you need to pick it up from. They may do it on the day, you just need to give them a call.

Could anyone tell me how I go about claiming a free match ticket to bring a family member to a game at The Hall?

Is it just a case of turn up and tell them they’re coming in for free? Or does it have to be arranged? Thanks
No, you can't just turn up, because there may not be a seat near you as they may have been sold. You need to arrange it through the ticket office and collect a physical ticket either from there or the pick up point (or possibly, they may post out, not sure on that).

If it's not possible for you to call in then either phone or drop Jordan a line on ticket.officemanager@southend-united.co.uk

I booked some Hospitally and was never told about about a discount for being a season ticket holder!

No, you can't just turn up, because there may not be a seat near you as they may have been sold. You need to arrange it through the ticket office and collect a physical ticket either from there or the pick up point (or possibly, they may post out, not sure on that).

If it's not possible for you to call in then either phone or drop Jordan a line on ticket.officemanager@southend-united.co.uk
I used this e-mail address last week (as still waiting for my season ticket) but got the following automated response:

"Thank you for the email, I am out of the office until Monday 13th June
For any urgent enquiries please call the Blues Box Office on 0344 477 0077"

Kind regards

I used this e-mail address last week (as still waiting for my season ticket) but got the following automated response:

Kind regards
To be fair, my season card still hasn't arrived so yesterday I phoned the ticket office only to get an automated answer message, so I tried twice more but it seems that the phone wasn't being manned. So I sent an email asking if they could print me a new card and I'd get it collected on Saturday (I'm not over for this one). Within an hour Laura from ticket office called me to apologise and say that my card would be ready for collection on Saturday.

Good service (apart from phone not being answered) and lovely phone call. Thanks Laura.

In the past there have been some half a dozen games you couldn’t get free tickets for: last game of season,Christmas,New Year,Easter other likely bigger crowds—Wrexham possibly?

Kind regards
Excellent... was going say could not have taken their out of office off, but actually, probably correct it's unavailable until after the current season ends!

Kind regards
Chrisb: Snap!! still waiting for one of mine, still they can always blame Royal Mail.

I always claim mine and this benefit has being going for years.
In previous seasons they have not allowed me a “free” ticket for the first or last game of the season but they are easy to claim.
It used to be available to those who purchased on the early bird but not sure if that is applicable now.
I just go into the ticket office and ask

Last edited:
Back