• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How to get higher on the google listings? Help required

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
A friend of mine had his firm on the top page of searches for his particular field, but has since dropped down to page 3 and as a result is no longer getting any work in.

I am informed that getting on the top pages is not purely financial and involves key words but most importantly link building.

He has had a few IT bods working on it , but is still a way off where he wants to be.

Just wondered if there was anyone who could offer some advice.

Many thanks

A friend of mine had his firm on the top page of searches for his particular field, but has since dropped down to page 3 and as a result is no longer getting any work in.

I am informed that getting on the top pages is not purely financial and involves key words but most importantly link building.

He has had a few IT bods working on it , but is still a way off where he wants to be.

Just wondered if there was anyone who could offer some advice.

Many thanks

Edit the title meta tags, description, and img tags with keywords. build incoming links from high pagerank, relevant sites. Change content regularly keeping it focused to keywords but not too dense, use WebCEO to monitor effectiveness.

warriorforum is a good place to research.

also, if not just organic, ensure that ppc campaigns are still appropriate and that bidding is high enough - that can cause you to drop down.

he might be in the google sandbox (often initial good results are a "test" of relevance by google)

if all that doesn't make sense hire a SEO company (and as he's got a "few" it bods working on it, sounds like they don't know their arse from their elbow if they are resorting to help on shrimperzone...)

No they are not resorting to help on shrimperzone i am. I am out of work and he is not getting any in which means im not getting any work either. Just thought i might be able to help this.

Back