• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How to watch Southend United on National League TV

If you don't have a TNT Sports subscription it will cost you more than a match ticket to watch it on TV: £29.99 is the minimum subscription, and you have to cancel it to avoid repeats each month.

Todays game is listed on Nat Lge TV for £9.50p

Unfortunately I will be in Enfield returning Willow the lurcher to her rightful owner, as we have looked after her for 3 months whilst owner in Australia

I would like to buy the package but can anyone advise whether its possible to view it later? as I cant watch it live Does it record? Tried the chat line but no answers that I could find on being able to replay the whole thing

I can then keep myself away from any text messages, any radio , or human that looks like they have the slightest interest in the Shrimpers !!

I don’t understand all this VPN stuff but today I received an email from NL TV to say that, provided you use local wi-fi when abroad and don’t use the roaming malarkey, you will be able to sign in to watch matches including the 3 p.m. Saturday ones. Can anyone confirm please? I’m in the Far East for most of April. Thanks.

I don’t understand all this VPN stuff but today I received an email from NL TV to say that, provided you use local wi-fi when abroad and don’t use the roaming malarkey, you will be able to sign in to watch matches including the 3 p.m. Saturday ones. Can anyone confirm please? I’m in the Far East for most of April. Thanks.
I can't categorically confirm what NL TV have told you, but it sounds correct to me. Because you will be in the Far East you are entitled to buy an International Pass which covers Saturday games as well. So when you out there, as long as you log into a local internet provider then I reckon that's job done. Its no different to Zone exiles in France or Spain or Australia, as examples, doing exactly the same. I'm sure the likes of @Tangled up in Blue or @yogi bear up the cagire would be able to confirm that a VPN would not be necessary to take advantage of the the route above when you are abroad.

A VPN, which stands for virtual private network, establishes a digital connection between your computer and a remote server owned by a VPN provider, creating a point-to-point tunnel that encrypts your personal data, masks your IP address, and lets you sidestep website blocks and firewalls on the internet. In other words it will enable you to show you are in another country although you may well actually be in the UK.

A bit of a brain dump, but I hope that helps.

Back