• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT Deflation

MrB

Life President
Slowing down? Don't believe it! Look at the transfer history of one of my recent players:

07/12/2006 Soggybottom City FC Amix 519 333 £
30/10/2006 ShrimperZone FC Soggybottom City 658 000 £
22/09/2006 Blackburry Kicke ShrimperZone FC 694 670 £
02/09/2006 FC JarKa Chelsea Blackburry Kicke 1 036 000 £

Market value has halved in 3 months!

Just bought this guy for 900K, puts me 50K in the red. Worth it?

Tālivaldis Namsons
TSI = 16 830 , 19 years, passable form
Has wretched experience and weak leadership abilities

Stamina: wretched Keeper: brilliant
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous
Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous
Scoring: disastrous Set pieces: weak

Got this guy for £598,670

Nikolay Voytkevich (91329621)
21 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is balanced and dishonest.
Has wretched experience and poor leadership abilities.

Speciality: Technical

Nationality: Eesti
Total Skill Index (TSI): 10 620
Wage: 2 784 £/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: The Shrimpers
Warnings: 2
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: passable Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: weak Passing: passable
Winger: inadequate Defending: brilliant
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: wretched

And this trainee yesterday for £772 000

Raúl Elizeche (143825965)
17 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is tranquil and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and passable leadership abilities.

Nationality: Paraguay
Total Skill Index (TSI): 1 580
Wage: 592 £/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: The Shrimpers
Warnings: 0

Stamina: poor Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: solid Passing: passable
Winger: weak Defending: poor
Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: passable

Just picked up a solid PM 17 yr old trainee for £163,000 with inadequate passing
smile.gif

At a guess the other one cost so much because he's got a good shout for the Paraguay u-19s.

Just sold an 18yo passable PM with mediocre secondaries for £210 K
biggrin.gif

Re-invested in a 17yo solid def with passable wing for trainee wing back slot.

Only have 1 keeper at the moment and a formidable at that- but with only £450K in the bank I really need at least double that to get a decent enough keeper for Divi 5. Training comes first and with 2 defenders injured I needed to act.

Oh well, here's my youngster for sale.

Hurrah, a 17 yo YP!

smile.gif

Michael Zickus [playerid=144974246]
17 years, passable form, healthy

A sympathetic guy who is tranquil and honest.
Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities.

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 820
Wage: 507 £/week
Owner: Southend United Football Club
Warnings: 0

Stamina: solid Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: solid Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: poor
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: wretched

Sadly, I got dumped out of the cup by a level VI side. Arse.

I'm going to get dumped out of the cup next round by a level VI side if its any consolation.

His last cup game he got 193 hatstats away from home. He gets home advantage, plus he can PIC and field his trainees in his league game as he plays the team bottom of his table this weekend.

I'm looking to make my first signing in a while, am looking for a trainee wing-back to train winger. I'm after ideally a 20yo English, but will probably settle for a 21year old foreigner with stats something like this:

Stamina: inadequate Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: passable/inadequate
Winger: solid/passable Defending: world class/magnificent
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: wretched

I managed to buy a magnificent defender with solid winger for about £800,000. Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone English, so wages are higher than I hoped, but I'll train up his winger and turn him into a decent player. As he replaces a solid defender that is going to help my team, and making him multi-skilled should make him sellable in a couple of seasons time.

Glad that I fetched £800k for my magnificent with no wing or passing then! Looks like you paid a decent price.

If you've got any players like I mentioned above, especially if they are English, let me know. I'd also be interested in any magnificent or world class play-makers with passable and above wing, again particularly if they are English. Maximum age 22.

If anyone is training forwards and is interested in having some multi-skilled trainees let me know (MtS?). I've got a brilliant scoring solid wing 22 yo, a formidable-formidable 22 yo and a formidable-solid 20 yo. I'm training up their winger at the moment, but they'll need more forward training. I'd have thought this would be ideal for a forward trainer as playing 3-4-3 you'll need to play at least one forward toward wing.

Finally I have a 19yo solid defending, formidable winger. Would suit a defender trainer.

If anyone might be interested let me know and I'll list them next pop.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,12:29)]If anyone is training forwards and is interested in having some multi-skilled trainees let me know (MtS?).
Not when I'm 336K in the red...

suspect.gif

Still, I'm already at 76K on my solid 17 yo PM; got 20K mother-club money on another sale and pulled an 18 yo solid winger... so hope my finances may do a bit better this week!

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,12:29)]I'd have thought this would be ideal for a forward trainer as playing 3-4-3 you'll need to play at least one forward toward wing.
rock.gif

I'm probably doing something very wrong, but I have a central defender berth redeployed as an extra forward; I then play three across the middle, and have a winger (but play my winger towards the middle). I then AIM, to boost those ratings in that formation...

What's the winger thing you mention?

Matt

Back