• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

I hope it’s a decent effort this year. With the new manufacturer, I may be persuaded to dust off my wallet - and even get my little nephew one. Anything to divert his attention from the constant Spurs indoctrination from my brother and his missus!

It’s been so much of a surprise Morky is speechless!

Reactions: GBJ
If won’t be like Everton as that’s going to be their premium club... but how boring is the Everton Kit? I was expecting a bit more than blue with a subtle pattern. We’re back in the era of the mad print shirts

Yet Everton fans have raved about it and said its one of the best they've had in years, all about opinions i guess

Not trying to one-up you, but I haven’t bought one since 2007.

I can definitely see that changing for the Hummel one though!
I've bought some recently due to the TPC involvement as it was great seeing a guy I had a season ticket next to sponsor the shirt, if only the back. Couldn't bring myself to buy last year's though! I will certainly be buying both kits this year and possibly the 3rd if its available

Reactions: GBJ
As I mentioned the other day, these are by no means any indication that our shirt will look like any of these. This is just something I like to mess about with

I do know Hummel like to take an old shirt and 'remaster' it to make it more modern so I've taken that into consideration too with a few of them

Fantastic work Ayrshire. You and the Club should be liaising re future kit designs. Now don't go all humble on us, or should that be hummel, if you've got talent use it to the full!

As I mentioned the other day, these are by no means any indication that our shirt will look like any of these. This is just something I like to mess about with

I do know Hummel like to take an old shirt and 'remaster' it to make it more modern so I've taken that into consideration too with a few of them

Love the second one with the hint of red... and maybe an even darker navy blue, with whits shorts. It would look very, very stylish.

Am I right in thinking that the yellow element of the shirts was a Vic Jobson introduction and tied into other business ventures of his? Whilst that was the colour scheme when I started watching the team it's a short lived set of colours when you look at the clubs shirts history.

Am I right in thinking that the yellow element of the shirts was a Vic Jobson introduction and tied into other business ventures of his? Whilst that was the colour scheme when I started watching the team it's a short lived set of colours when you look at the clubs shirts history.

it was to do with the Laing sponsorship in 1985. Laing used yellow in their logo etc and therefore yellow was introduced on to that seasons shirt.

Oldham new kits from Hummel

Attachments

• Small.jpeg
    Small.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Small (1).jpeg
    Small (1).jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 161
Back