• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

As I mentioned the other day, these are by no means any indication that our shirt will look like any of these. This is just something I like to mess about with

I do know Hummel like to take an old shirt and 'remaster' it to make it more modern so I've taken that into consideration too with a few of them

Fantastic work, love them, so many memories.

The Rossi Ice Cream sponsor would be so good....classic retro!

For what its worth i like the second shirt with the red trim.

It has a nod to the Bukta shirt that we wore when we played Liverpool under the floodlights and in the snow.
Yes, have to say that's my favourite of the mock ups too for exactly that reason.

CP has tweeted that the new shirt will be a nice one this season. He must have seen it to say that..

Or is he just saying that because it’s Hummel and not Nike. I very much doubt he’s seen it.

I noticed watching the playoffs last night that Portsmouth had the same home kit as us this season, although theirs was somehow even worse since the white bits were red instead.

I noticed watching the playoffs last night that Portsmouth had the same home kit as us this season, although theirs was somehow even worse since the white bits were red instead.
Preston also have the same top for their home kit but in reverse of ours, white top and blue inserts

Really not a fan at all of the idea of having a blue/yellow or a blue/red home kit. For me it absolutely has to be blue with white trim.

Or is he just saying that because it’s Hummel and not Nike. I very much doubt he’s seen it.

it would be unlikely that he has seen the new kit but when I worked at the club some 10 years ago, I saw the new kit each season about 2/3 weeks before the club released images etc

Back