• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Much better. I feel a tad disappointed that we haven't been given a full length image of shorts and socks though. Perhaps I'm needy.

For those getting their hopes up, the away shirt isn't yellow though.
Suspect I’m on my own, but I’d love a white version. An inverse design with white bits where the blue bits are and blue where it’s white.

Anyone else think the quality of that picture is really crap. Surely they could of got a better picture of it? The video was also a **** poor attempt to be honest.

That being said, I like the kit! Easily the best kit in years and I'm excited to see what the away looks like. I'm always a fan of yellow but I wouldn't mind it being white again like the 3rd choice kit in the 1996 season.

Weird thing to moan about.

Weird thing to moan about.

I agree but these things do always Irk me a bit as this is someone's job and they've had weeks to prepare for it. I can comfortably say that I could do a better job than that easy. I'm hoping they're be a few more pics released today showing the full shirt, back, shorts & socks etc.

I agree but these things do always Irk me a bit as this is someone's job and they've had weeks to prepare for it. I can comfortably say that I could do a better job than that easy. I'm hoping they're be a few more pics released today showing the full shirt, back, shorts & socks etc.

and yet, you haven't nor are you employed to do so.

Just enjoy a nice bit of news eh.

Anyone else think the quality of that picture is really crap. Surely they could of got a better picture of it? The video was also a **** poor attempt to be honest.

That being said, I like the kit! Easily the best kit in years and I'm excited to see what the away looks like. I'm always a fan of yellow but I wouldn't mind it being white again like the 3rd choice kit in the 1996 season.
They've got a photo of the kid's shirt in this tweet which is clearer.

Agree about the photography- at least have a full length shot for the unveiling. It might be a strange thing to moan about but to unveil a kit and not actually show the entire thing, but instead crop off the bottom, seems tinpot.

Am I alone in preferring the junior version?

Agree about the photography- at least have a full length shot for the unveiling. It might be a strange thing to moan about but to unveil a kit and not actually show the entire thing, and instead crop it off, seems tinpot.

Am I alone in preferring the junior version?
Kids kit looks better IMO. Better logo and a great cause.

Should add I'm delighted with both!

Back