• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Not really? Remember the majority of the club and players are on furlough. It would appear judging by Cambridge it is Hummel that sort all of the reveal as their picture is exactly the same design as hours.

You know there doesn’t have to be a negative to everything! Just enjoy the new shirt it’s ****ing stunning and a hundred million times better than the toilet paper from last year.

I stand corrected... said the man in the orthopaedic shoes. I may have been wrong to blame our people, but even so, it does seem odd to not show the whole shirt!

The shirt design is great, but don't get me started on the stick on badge, personally love the embroidered look, if it's an embroidered sewn on badge great. If the away kit is yellow I will be so disappointed, has nothing to do with us apart from the 1911-14 shirt where we wore red and yellow hoops, oh and the Yellows chant is boring.

Not exactly blown away by the new shirt design. Was expecting something a bit more retro. But anything is an improvement on last seasons kit. Hopefully the new away kit will wet the appetite more

The shirt design is great, but don't get me started on the stick on badge, personally love the embroidered look, if it's an embroidered sewn on badge great. If the away kit is yellow I will be so disappointed, has nothing to do with us apart from the 1911-14 shirt where we wore red and yellow hoops, oh and the Yellows chant is boring.

The away kit is not yellow.

Will
We have a lot of history in a yellow kit, just because we didn’t wear it in 1906 doesn’t mean it’s not SUFC. I think you will find for a lot of fans it does mean Southend United. Anyway as has been said the away probably isn’t yellow.
I’d take a white or red.

Will

We have a lot of history in a yellow kit, just because we didn’t wear it in 1906 doesn’t mean it’s not SUFC. I think you will find for a lot of fans it does mean Southend United. Anyway as has been said the away probably isn’t yellow.
I’d take a white or red.

not really much history of yellow in home shirts, just 8 out of 114 years had yellow in it! In away shirts less than half of them have been yellow in the last 40 years!

Will

I’d take a white or red.

It is neither of those.

Not exactly blown away by the new shirt design. Was expecting something a bit more retro. But anything is an improvement on last seasons kit. Hopefully the new away kit will wet the appetite more
After all the expectation a bit underwhelmed. We've got the waves on the front, is there a sammy shrimper on the back!

The background pics show players in last year's kit .....so do we know the short and socks for this shirt ?

Back