• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Im happy with the logo and happy that a company is paying us money to sponsor us and help keep us afloat.

This might seem a daft question, but I genuinely don’t know the answer and I’m sure someone else will.... does the sponsor pay the full amount up front, or do they pay in instalments?

This might seem a daft question, but I genuinely don’t know the answer and I’m sure someone else will.... does the sponsor pay the full amount up front, or do they pay in instalments?
I could be wrong but I think it's instalments, which favours the sponsors but also means some clubs are a bit sneaky when it comes to a cup run with a televised game or akin

I could be wrong but I think it's instalments, which favours the sponsors but also means some clubs are a bit sneaky when it comes to a cup run with a televised game or akin
Can be done in a few ways just depends jhow the deal is structured. We have a 2 year deal i believe so it could be x amount at the start of each season, or x amount each month for 24 months or x amount every 3 months etc. It is really dependant on whats agreed. Could also increase depending on the division a lot of deals increase if your promoted etc.

I think it’s more of a lottery than a betting company IMO. I’d much rather them on our shirt than being in bed with Paddy Power or any of the betting companies.

The whole ****ing League is sponsored by a betting company. No matter what sponsor we have on our shirt we will have a betting company on the patches!

Im happy with the logo and happy that a company is paying us money to sponsor us and help keep us afloat.
Yep i agree, did well to get a sponsor at all in the current climate, doesn’t bother me if it is a lotto company, betting company or regular everyday company, what matters to me os the club have an income

If you know why don't you share it then? All this "I know something you don't sh**e"

What’s the point of sharing it when you have people like Mark who tell you that you don’t know anything. I have a good source of information and it would be unfair on them if I released the info publicly. There is no bragging, I’ve tried my best to guide you all in the right direction.

What’s the point of sharing it when you have people like Mark who tell you that you don’t know anything. I have a good source of information and it would be unfair on them if I released the info publicly. There is no bragging, I’ve tried my best to guide you all in the right direction.

I get you.... ;-)

I get you.... ;-)

Nice try, but if are expecting white you’ll be disappointed.

Did I miss something about when the away and potential third kits are being released? And when they all actually go on sale?

Did I miss something about when the away and potential third kits are being released? And when they all actually go on sale?
The away shirt will be unveiled next Friday, 7th August at 2pm. No news on the shop re-opening but when it does it it's reasonable to assume the shirts will be on sale.

The away shirt will be unveiled next Friday, 7th August at 2pm. No news on the shop re-opening but when it does it it's reasonable to assume the shirts will be on sale.

I don’t know if I’ve made this up but I swear I saw something mentioned about the 10th for the club shop.

Back