• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

I don’t know if I’ve made this up but I swear I saw something mentioned about the 10th for the club shop.
There is absolutely bugger all on the official site. Maybe ask Trade Price Cars whether they know? :Winking:

I don’t know if I’ve made this up but I swear I saw something mentioned about the 10th for the club shop.

I believe that is the case, and is why you can't pre-order the new shirts until Monday 10th when the new club shop systems go live.

3rd kit will be a template mind u. Don't mind, 2 out 3 ant bad!

Can't someone knock one up of all the yellow kits hummel do?

Reactions: GBJ
Went passed shop yesterday still got Nike written all over it so god nows when that get s reopened

We couldnt afford shorts then?
What an odd way to unveil a kit. Cant we do anything right.....

Decent shirt tho. Although i kind of miss the cheesy royal blue of old.

Ohhhhhhh don't say that, how dare you criticize anything the club does!!! Be careful otherwise you'll get people attacking you on here and getting private messages from several people for you having an opinion and voicing it on a forum. If only people had this much bottle whilst seeing our club in the pathetic state its in. Nice shirt though, so that's all ok.

Amazing how people forget this is a forum and you don't all have to agree with each other.

Not exactly blown away by the new shirt design. Was expecting something a bit more retro. But anything is an improvement on last seasons kit. Hopefully the new away kit will wet the appetite more

You might just get a retro nod to an old SUFC kit in the away shirt ?

Ohhhhhhh don't say that, how dare you criticize anything the club does!!! Be careful otherwise you'll get people attacking you on here and getting private messages from several people for you having an opinion and voicing it on a forum. If only people had this much bottle whilst seeing our club in the pathetic state its in. Nice shirt though, so that's all ok.

Amazing how people forget this is a forum and you don't all have to agree with each other.

Who messaged you? I didn't agree with your post but there's no need to send mesaages.

Please let the away kit be this - our home kit in 1910/11

1596467183417.png

Although I would be equally happy about the 1960/1 shirt as an away kit

1596467299664.png

Back