• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Will all junior shirts have the Teddy Hewitt sponsor on it?
My 11 year old lad, whilst appreciating the good cause, doesn't particularly want to be sporting a Teddy bear on the front of his shirt!

That white away 06-07 shirt was awesome!
Also love the yellow and blue from 08-09 - great memories of Chelsea away in that kit!

I think that can really help a kit, if it has good memories attached to it.

Although we could’ve won the champions league with last years and I’d still think it looked ****e!

I think that can really help a kit, if it has good memories attached to it.

Although we could’ve won the champions league with last years and I’d still think it looked ****e!
If we'd won the champions league I'd decorate my house with it however bad.

Very happy with the change of supplier and a bespoke design after 15+ years of Nike catalog meh year on year.

My only moan would be I’d like the charity sponsor available on the Adults kit but at least we have a sponsor thus season!

Very happy with the change of supplier and a bespoke design after 15+ years of Nike catalog meh year on year.

My only moan would be I’d like the charity sponsor available on the Adults kit but at least we have a sponsor thus season!
Need the income so having. A charity sponsor was a no go this season i reckon.

I've heard rumours that you can if you ask?

If i were the sponsor I wouldn’t be happy with that at all, surely your paying to have the name on the shirt to promote your company

But the people wearing the shirt that matter and get the most exposure will wear Watchlotto and not the charity logo.

But the people wearing the shirt that matter and get the most exposure will wear Watchlotto and not the charity logo.
I agree, all i am saying is as a sponsor I wouldn’t want any adult shirt sold without my logo on it, the youth ones cant have a betting logo which is 100% correct, so I would want as to maximise the sales so I get as much for my money as possible.

Betting logo sponsorship is a whole discussion but they do stump up and right now that money is needed

I agree, all i am saying is as a sponsor I wouldn’t want any adult shirt sold without my logo on it, the youth ones cant have a betting logo which is 100% correct, so I would want as to maximise the sales so I get as much for my money as possible.

Betting logo sponsorship is a whole discussion but they do stump up and right now that money is needed
It's not a hill I'd die on but I think we should be grateful for a sponsor in the current climate rather than asking them for one without their logo.... Not a fan of betting companies on shirts so I do run the risk of being hypocritical but even so.

It's not a hill I'd die on but I think we should be grateful for a sponsor in the current climate rather than asking them for one without their logo.... Not a fan of betting companies on shirts so I do run the risk of being hypocritical but even so.

It's been quite unsavoury to see the lack of gratitude from some fans towards a company that has decided to sponsor our basket case of a club in this current climate. The conduct of some of our 'fans' on Twitter, almost chasing Watchlotto away, has been pretty embarrassing to be honest.

I think it’s more of a lottery than a betting company IMO. I’d much rather them on our shirt than being in bed with Paddy Power or any of the betting companies.

The whole ****ing League is sponsored by a betting company. No matter what sponsor we have on our shirt we will have a betting company on the patches!

Im happy with the logo and happy that a company is paying us money to sponsor us and help keep us afloat.

Back