• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

You have to hope Ron has done an amazing deal with Hummel in that he has said lets split shirt sales 50:50 if you produce some decent kits.

Hummel have surpassed themselves although they probably only had to look at the last few years of the Nike kits to see they didn't really have that much to compete against.

If the 3rd kit is as good as the other two, and they have also done some replica kits from years gone by then my credit card is going to get an absolute hammering pretty soon.

You have to hope Ron has done an amazing deal with Hummel in that he has said lets split shirt sales 50:50 if you produce some decent kits.

Hummel have surpassed themselves although they probably only had to look at the last few years of the Nike kits to see they didn't really have that much to compete against.

If the 3rd kit is as good as the other two, and they have also done some replica kits from years gone by then my credit card is going to get an absolute hammering pretty soon.

Mine too! I already want the first two kits. I’m thinking of going all out for full kits too - also for my nephew

Both kits are fantastic, and even the training kit looks the business.

Dependent on the third kit, both WS Junior and myself are going for the home shirt. He’ll obviously want the whole kit but I think I’ll get the away shorts as “lounge wear”.

From what I understand the club %s are a lot less than that and we have to sell a certain amount to cover costs before we get anything coming through to us at all.

From what I understand the club %s are a lot less than that and we have to sell a certain amount to cover costs before we get anything coming through to us at all.
Thats all true but this deal is a lot more beneficial to the club than the previous deal, dont need to sell as many units as we did under the nike deal to meet targets etc

Thats all true but this deal is a lot more beneficial to the club than the previous deal, dont need to sell as many units as we did under the nike deal to meet targets etc
Likely because Hummel have taken over the shop so they can count the retail cut as part of their guarantee.

Nike ran it before thru their just sport arm i believe
JustSport ran it, not Nike. They are separate entities. The club had no direct affiliation with Nike as far as I know, aside from buying Nike Teamwear items from the JustSport catalogue just like Sunday League clubs do. I'm not even sure Nike would know that we've been wearing their products for the last 17 years.

Love both shirts, this is really going to test my willpower or my Covid-reduced income...

You can only wear it around the house as you’re all locked uo over there. ?
When I get mine I’ll be out in the street proudly wearing mine. That’s if the post office can deliver before the end of the season. ?

You can only wear it around the house as you’re all locked uo over there. ?
When I get mine I’ll be out in the street proudly wearing mine. That’s if the post office can deliver before the end of the season. ?

Sad but true. I can wear mine to the supermarket for my one permitted trip outside per day. I don't have the papers to allow further access to the outside world.

Mine too! I already want the first two kits. I’m thinking of going all out for full kits too - also for my nephew
Mine as well its going to be hard not going for all 3 shirts the shorts are a must ,
Imagine the training wear selection ,don't bear thinking about

Sad but true. I can wear mine to the supermarket for my one permitted trip outside per day. I don't have the papers to allow further access to the outside world.

True, you’re doing it tough over there.

You can wear your new shirts in all there splendour once the commandant sets you free.

Back