• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Any idea when this new kit will be available.

With the higher interest in a new manafacturer by the fans. You would have thought the club would be looking to boost funds ASAP

contract with Justsport ends at the end of the month.

next month prob see training kits launched etc prior to the kit.

it would make sense to release the kits ASAP, this is Southend United after all.

I believe they are finalising the training kit sponsor at present and are close to a deal with a main shirt sponsor

That's good to hear. Noticed Rhys Ellingham posting about it with some regularity so I was starting to wonder if we'd ever manage to get one.

That looks really nice! I’m excited to see what they come out with for us.

Any idea when this new kit will be available.

With the higher interest in a new manafacturer by the fans. You would have thought the club would be looking to boost funds ASAP

I swear we're always the last team in the country to release our new kits to the public. I don't normally get excited by new kits, but Hummel have made some beauties over the years.

Reactions: GBJ
I hope so. I'm pretty sure other clubs that have hummel have released theirs.

It would also give a little bit of cash to the club when it needs it most.

I hope so. I'm pretty sure other clubs that have hummel have released theirs.

It would also give a little bit of cash to the club when it needs it most.
Yes the have, and yes it would be. It does make sense to do kit and sponsor at the same time it maximises publicity for both, believe it took longer than expected to get a sponsor, wasn't helped by not knowing what division as that would change the cost so to speak to the sponsor (only small amounts at this level but still as a famous shop says every little helps)

Yes the have, and yes it would be. It does make sense to do kit and sponsor at the same time it maximises publicity for both, believe it took longer than expected to get a sponsor, wasn't helped by not knowing what division as that would change the cost so to speak to the sponsor (only small amounts at this level but still as a famous shop says every little helps)
Are we having Tesco on our shirts?

I mean our badge was stitched to the shirt like we have since summer 2003, it’s look awful. The badge on Bristol City new Hummel shirt look miles better.

Back