• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hurrah!

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
Thank heavens for that... back on SZ at work
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Yesterday was a very hard day with SZ blocked at work - considering that it was transfer deadline day!

I almost signed up for the club text service in desperation... almost
wink.gif

Yeah I know - I was panicking. Was checking the offical site, echo, bbc sport and sky. no news at all. But thats probably for a reason - there was no news to report on us.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 01 2005,11:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Sep. 01 2005,11:25)]I almost signed up for the club text service in desperation... almost  
wink.gif
I wouldn't. It's not very reliable!  
wow.gif

oops.gif
I have just been warned about this post!! I don't see anything wrong with this. Anyone else?

umm - could be do to with criticising the SMS updates?

rock.gif

Nothing wrong with that one, there's more problem with the Agogo one yesterday

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 01 2005,12:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 01 2005,11:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Sep. 01 2005,11:25)]I almost signed up for the club text service in desperation... almost
wink.gif
I wouldn't. It's not very reliable!
wow.gif
oops.gif
I have just been warned about this post!! I don't see anything wrong with this. Anyone else?
Not if you DID receive an SMS yesterday saying we'd signed Agogo.

But making up that they've sent stuff out when they haven't and then calling them unreliable is a tad rude.

rock.gif

Has any action been taken against "The Flying Scotsman"? On SOL yesterday, Matt the Shrimp said action would be taken, just wondered if any thing has happened.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 01 2005,12:29)]Has any action been taken against "The Flying Scotsman"? On SOL yesterday, Matt the Shrimp said action would be taken, just wondered if any thing has happened.
I am being hung drawn and quartered on Sunday as part of the half time entertainment.

Damn you got there before me.
tounge.gif

Also we will be cooking your entrails to sell as this has to be better fayre than usually offered, we will call it haggis for legal reasons.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 01 2005,12:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 01 2005,12:29)]Has any action been taken against "The Flying Scotsman"? On SOL yesterday, Matt the Shrimp said action would be taken, just wondered if any thing has happened.
I am being hung drawn and quartered on Sunday as part of the half time entertainment.
*tsk*

It's hanged, don't you know...

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
[b said:
Does this mean there wont be any Blue Belles dancing then?

I would be most displeased

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Sep. 01 2005,12:40)]
[b said:
[b said:

They will be doing a ceilidh to the music of Jimmy Shand during TFS's disembowelment...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 01 2005,12:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Sep. 01 2005,12:40)]
[b said:
[b said:

They will be doing a ceilidh to the music of Jimmy Shand during TFS's disembowelment...

laugh.gif
They'll need to play the 12" version then.
tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:
I think you should be made to join in the Blue Belles routine dressed in a huge mobile phone suit to promote the SMS service
smile.gif

[b said:
[b said:
Thats okay then, as long as the Blue Belles perform and we still have the half time challenge.

Back