• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I feel so angry

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
words can not describe how embarrassed I feel loosing against the scum at home and what is even more annoying is yet again the Tilson comment I got on SMS 'we should have got something out of the game' the last two matches he has said this

All our problems would be solved if only Tilly would recall Betsy.

I blame Southminster for hounding him out of the club.:dim:

Watching them celebrate their goals and at the end made me feel ill. It was not good enough by the players and Tilson's tactics were wrong. And I agree, it was the same old same old from Tilson after the match. I hope what he is really thinking is 'sh*t, we need some new players or we're in deep cr*p'.

TBH my enthusiasm is not what is was and this season has been a real strain watching us, when I know we can do much better with a few more resources instead of having our future tied up with the stadium plans and all the bollocks that has occurred this season.I just hope we can hang on to our league status this year and maybe push on next year...testing times for all Blues fans, but we have been there before haven't we!

TBH my enthusiasm is not what is was and this season has been a real strain watching us, when I know we can do much better with a few more resources instead of having our future tied up with the stadium plans and all the bollocks that has occurred this season.I just hope we can hang on to our league status this year and maybe push on next year...testing times for all Blues fans, but we have been there before haven't we!

Agreed. While something tells me I haven't been supporting the Blues as long as you (and seen the worst of times) I can safely say this is the worst patch since I started supporting the Blues.

It's the lack of passion and commitment to the cause that drains my belief. Also, the fact we've had so many loan players makes it hard to form an affiliation with the team. It's clear what it means to the likes of Macca and Barrett to win, but they've been here for a while. But asides from that, do Malone etc really care? Really? The fact that we lined up against John White shows just how how it is to form a connection with the squad. 4 months ago in a Blues shirt, today helping to our downfall.

I hope Tilson is given some financial backing and a chance to turn this season around. Even if all that means is staying up.

words can not describe how embarrassed I feel loosing against the scum at home and what is even more annoying is yet again the Tilson comment I got on SMS 'we should have got something out of the game' the last two matches he has said this

Well we probably should have got something out of game! Whether we would have deserved it or not is another matter entirely.

we turned out in numbers today great atmosphere only to me made to look fools

10,500 odd fans there today with maybe 1500 scum just goes to show what superb support we still have and a percentage of those come from all over the country to support us..I just hope the big "plan" falls in to place in the new year, the supporters more than anybody else deserve it...:clap:

Agreed. While something tells me I haven't been supporting the Blues as long as you (and seen the worst of times) I can safely say this is the worst patch since I started supporting the Blues.

It's the lack of passion and commitment to the cause that drains my belief. Also, the fact we've had so many loan players makes it hard to form an affiliation with the team. It's clear what it means to the likes of Macca and Barrett to win, but they've been here for a while. But asides from that, do Malone etc really care? Really? The fact that we lined up against John White shows just how how it is to form a connection with the squad. 4 months ago in a Blues shirt, today helping to our downfall.

I hope Tilson is given some financial backing and a chance to turn this season around. Even if all that means is staying up.
Agreed, the lack of passion from some of the players did show today, they clearly do not see this game as we see it, sadly this will not change in the near future, indeed i fear it will get worse, maybe i am reading too much into this, but judging by the way Macca lingered on the pitch at the end i would not be surprised if this was his last appearance at the hall in Southend colours.
Tilly in my opinion did get it wrong today, i thought he had learnt from the error of putting Laurent up front, sadly when he did revert to the wing with 15 minutes to go it was too late, but clearly it was our best 15 minutes of the game. Just hope and pray that it all changes again on Monday, if we lose then Orient will be above us, sad times. UTB.

I feel empty and completely drained of enthusiasm this season.
The problem? Well, I have supported Southend through far more grim times on the pitch...two successive relegations...con Chairmen, a plethora of **** players and more than our fair share of diabolical managers, but this season...well, it just feels hopeless. No chance of signing players, a manager who ran out of ideas many moons ago (cue barrage of abuse from rose-tinted brigade), zero atmosphere at The Hall, and a wafer-thin motley crew of players who haven't got the faintest idea what to do with the ball when they get a sniff of an attack. All very depressing, and it just feels hopeless. I'll be at Orient, but I have already given up hope of coming home with a smile on my face.

Probably shouldn't have texted in this frame of mind, but I am afraid I can't help how I genuinely feel!

Tilly could say something different...

Why not come out and hold his hands up. Just for a change, this is Mr 4-4-2 who only makes changes once its too late.

When we went two down, Why not be daring and play a third forward up top to cause confusion for there defenders or even play somone behind the front two instead of playing the rigid midfield four that we have.

He mucked up with the Laurent decision, He changed the team around (three changes) again for the loss of one player Ibehre (Forget Keeper situation). He constantly plays a lacklustre McCormack who is in desperate need of a rest (polite way of saying kick up the a***).

The thing is we should have got something from the game. Cut out the 2 stupid errors for the 2 goals and the scum hardly threatened.

So in that sense Tilson is right. But surely he knows that 2 huge errors are unacceptable in a game, especially of this size, so it would be at least nice for him to come and say he got the tactics wrong, and while we could have got something from the game overall the performance wasn't good enough

I feel empty and completely drained of enthusiasm this season.
The problem? Well, I have supported Southend through far more grim times on the pitch...two successive relegations...con Chairmen, a plethora of **** players and more than our fair share of diabolical managers, but this season...well, it just feels hopeless. No chance of signing players, a manager who ran out of ideas many moons ago (cue barrage of abuse from rose-tinted brigade), zero atmosphere at The Hall, and a wafer-thin motley crew of players who haven't got the faintest idea what to do with the ball when they get a sniff of an attack. All very depressing, and it just feels hopeless. I'll be at Orient, but I have already given up hope of coming home with a smile on my face.

Probably shouldn't have texted in this frame of mind, but I am afraid I can't help how I genuinely feel!
Yep, beat the wife, slap the kids, kick the cat out, abuse the mother-in-law, threw my hand on the bed and it said no, just not sure what to do next, was going to hang myself but then i remembered that i cut the oak tree down in the summer. Suppose i will have to wait until Monday and see what happens. UTB.

Yep, beat the wife, slap the kids, kick the cat out, abuse the mother-in-law, threw my hand on the bed and it said no, just not sure what to do next, was going to hang myself but then i remembered that i cut the oak tree down in the summer. Suppose i will have to wait until Monday and see what happens. UTB.

Don't have a wife, but a good suggestion!

Absolutely excatly the same as i feel. He said that against charlton aswell, it well frustrates me because we want something to change us losing all the time and he always says the same thing. "we should of got something out of it" SAY SOMETHING ELSE ARGGHGHHH
southend united till i die

Back