• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

Yes also asking the question in relation to away commentary. I thought I’d adjusted my settings but nothing at the moment.
They are not allowed to travel due to “lockdown” however BBC Essex will still commentate but just the same as us watching from the telly

Is there no away commentary today?
Yes also asking the question in relation to away commentary. I thought I’d adjusted my settings but nothing at the moment.
BBC have banned their commentators from attending away matches due to Covid, BBC Essex commentary for away matches is now just them watching the same video as us, which means iFollow can't use the audio.

Anyone having issues signing up to watch the game today.

My son keeps getting an error message that won;t let him go the the page to purchase the game
Are you using a VPN?, if so disable it.

Also make sure you are logged in and you name shows on the top right hand side of OS.

Do you watch on a laptop? If so how? We can't install the ifollow app on a laptop and if you go to ifollow home page, it just sends you to the Southend United website
You just go on the club website, you'll see match centre, and watch live. the app is the best quality i'd say and you avoid a lot of the buffering but only downside is you'll be watching on a phone or lablet.

You just go on the club website, you'll see match centre, and watch live. the app is the best quality i'd say and you avoid a lot of the buffering but only downside is you'll be watching on a phone or lablet.

I always watch on a tablet and my son watches on his phone. Trying to get ifollow on his laptop but no luck so far, seems to only be available by the play or app store. Maybe will work on a chrome book

I always watch on a tablet and my son watches on his phone. Trying to get ifollow on his laptop but no luck so far, seems to only be available by the play or app store. Maybe will work on a chrome book
I don't think you can get the app on anything else to be honest. I just go on to the website via my laptop and then HDMI it up to my tele.

Do you watch on a laptop? If so how? We can't install the ifollow app on a laptop and if you go to ifollow home page, it just sends you to the Southend United website
Via club website,. Think it is ifollow and then next match. Use hdmi to connect to the big screen

Back