• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I Hate Colchester

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
That quote from Sheringham has cracked me up! think i will give u some good rep for that.

I was just thinking how swarmy col ewe fans are, and how they rub it in, I love the fact Iwelumo is on his way, they play at a shed, they have to cheat to beat us, we have more fans than them, we don't have farmer accents, and we are a bigger club than them.

i hate the fact sherri has gone to them though, makes my blood boil, great addition he would be, true pro, good poker player and a legend of the game.

I hope they get relegated next year, what are the odds, who is with me, loyal in hating col ewe BOO!!

up the blues!

That quote from Sheringham has cracked me up! think i will give u some good rep for that.

I was just thinking how swarmy col ewe fans are, and how they rub it in, I love the fact Iwelumo is on his way, they play at a shed, they have to cheat to beat us, we have more fans than them, we don't have farmer accents, and we are a bigger club than them.

i hate the fact sherri has gone to them though, makes my blood boil, great addition he would be, true pro, good poker player and a legend of the game.

I hope they get relegated next year, what are the odds, who is with me, loyal in hating col ewe BOO!!

up the blues!

Well i beg to differ, Most of the colchester supporters who come on here do not gloat (i am assuming thats what you infer by 'swarmy'). They beat us fair and square 2 times last season all down to the simple fact they were better than us! But then, All bar two of the other clubs in the league were better than us! In fact, the only comment i agree with is that we are a bigger club than them.

Well i beg to differ, Most of the colchester supporters who come on here do not gloat (i am assuming thats what you infer by 'swarmy'). They beat us fair and square 2 times last season all down to the simple fact they were better than us! But then, All bar two of the other clubs in the league were better than us! In fact, the only comment i agree with is that we are a bigger club than them.

i am just having a bit of banter lighten up a bit!! sorry that it was taken to heart, oh well football is all about opinions anyway i suppose. so we haven't got a bigger fan base? ok then...

that is the fans that come on here, ofcourse they are fine, this board is quality for the more civilised supporters rather than the rivals sites. all about opinion, i didn't mean to offend but then again, i think more than one of my points is valid, i was also talking about the sending off incident which many thought was a case of KD getting Maher sent off.

up the blues!

You're a bit of an idiot, really. Colchester envy is a sad, sad thing.

You're a bit of an idiot, really. Colchester envy is a sad, sad thing.

an idiot? did you not read my last post? how on earth do i envy them? what because they are above us and i am making this post you think i am jealous, not really jealous am i to be fair mate, why are u making such a presumption. my back garden is bigger than their ground, as i am sure yours is too, the only thing i envy, is your courage to call me an idiot ;) it is late anyway, hope we don't fall out lol.

I do not envy col'u. we have done the same thing and signed a legend 2 seasons ago Shaun Goater and what a great signing that proved to be. U cannot deny that was one of the reasons we got premotion to th ch'ship. Feed The Goat and He Will Score.With the loss of Curo did'nt think they were gonna stay up but with the exp'ce they're gonna get it might just help.

I do not envy col'u. we have done the same thing and signed a legend 2 seasons ago Shaun Goater and what a great signing that proved to be. U cannot deny that was one of the reasons we got premotion to th ch'ship. Feed The Goat and He Will Score.With the loss of Curo did'nt think they were gonna stay up but with the exp'ce they're gonna get it might just help.

what is this all about!? I said i hate it they have signed him, thus implying he will be a quality signing and he is a legend. so there we go, hope the geezer does well he has had a great career and yes Shaun Goater is a legend in many peoples eyes :)

In fact, the only comment i agree with is that we are a bigger club than them.

Which is true but means absolutely nothing when they are in a higher league than us and an owner who could by Ron Martin a few times over.

First went to layer road in 1969 to see us (lost 0-4) and lost count of times i've seen us there since (into double figures). Although they are in the same county as us and local rivals, i've never had a loathing towards them as i have always looked on them as a very small club who probably had more amnosity to cambridge than to us.
Despite being further away i have more loathing to Brighton and Watford who we had more clashes with in the seventies and some epic cup ties with.

Back