• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I shouldn't moan after last nights performance

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ Oct. 02 2005,22:18)]i wasn't at the game, no.
'nuff said ?? what did i say in earlier post about holes and diggin '
rock.gif
?

i've decided that as the weather here is turning cr@p i'm digging for aussie land.

please do go on. i enjoy a bit of slagging off, especially when i have made a decent point of right wingers shouldn't be wandering in from the right as much as he has. i watched the yeovil and tranmere games bentley wentwalkies many a time, hell maher was further on the wing than he was many a time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ Oct. 02 2005,22:44)]please do go on. i enjoy a bit of slagging off, especially when i have made a decent point of right wingers shouldn't be wandering in from the right as much as he has. i watched the yeovil and tranmere games bentley wentwalkies many a time, hell maher was further on the wing than he was many a time.
He does wander in, and surely we would rather have had JCR on the wing. He scored two goals and all worked out OK, but by all reports we played very poorly. With natural width, who is to say we wouldn't have performed more like our old selves?

The logic of the critics here is that now Benno should start even if JCR or Gower is fit? Not sure I would agree with that.

NB Gilbo made a fair observation in a non-confrontational manner - just his opinion, eh?

smile.gif

Back