• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I Think I Want To Have Jcr's Babies

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Seriously JCR is fast becoming my favourite all time player. Never have i seen a southend player work so bloody hard and improve so much. His passing movement awareness and sheer will to win every ball and tackle was out of hand. Seriously the way he is playing at the moment is top championship or dare i say it premiership class. If he keeps on like this it will be him that we will all be worried about leaving.

OOH AAARRGGHH JCR

(ps) Thats not to say that jcr was the only player who performed tonight , i thought maher and mccormack complemented each other very well and barrett looked like he had played left back all season.

Seriously JCR is fast becoming my favourite all time player. Never have i seen a southend player work so bloody hard and improve so much. His passing movement awareness and sheer will to win every ball and tackle was out of hand. Seriously the way he is playing at the moment is top championship or dare i say it premiership class. If he keeps on like this it will be him that we will all be worried about leaving.

OOH AAARRGGHH JCR

(ps) Thats not to say that jcr was the only player who performed tonight , i thought maher and mccormack complemented each other very well and barrett looked like he had played left back all season.

I agree Tommy his defending let alone attacking play was superb !

One of JCR's best performances, lots of tricks and plenty of balls into the box.

I will hold my hands up to being a JCR doubter, he was always failed to deliver.........but i will be the first to say how i have been proven wrong about the little dude, he has been fantastic for a long spell now and i thought some of his defensive work tonight outshone some of his attacking play ooo arrr jcr ....you know the rest

Awesome support to as it was on tv to.Well done the supporters

He's always been one of my favourite players this season. Today he was immense and even one a few slide tackles with all his tricks too

I think we all want his babies Tommy. that way we will be investing in our youth team, give it 16 years and we will have a whole bunch of Jcr Jr's.

OOOOHHHHH AHHH J C R!

Back