• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wasn't sure how long to leave it.

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
...but this should have been plenty of time (in my world, the last week has seemed like an eternity doing exams).

Now that all issues are resolved on the pitch, I feel we need to address the issue off the pitch concerning this stadium that is supposedly going to safeguard the future of the club. It's clear that, in spite of better than expected financial performance for the last two years, we can't expect this sort of performance to continue. We can't lose sight of how easily we could slip straight back in to League 2 with a relegation induced slump in attendances.

In my non-expert opinion, now is the perfect time to update the fans with some valuable news on exactly where this development is heading. From what I can gather, we haven't even prepared revised plans yet alone submitted them, setting our position on Fossett's Farm as one with no guarantee whatsoever. I'm reasonably sure we were expecting a release on the issue and it should be something more than an Echo snippet that we all have to speculate from.

Also, I heard the company accounts from last year were being released or were released recently. How should I go about getting hold of a copy? I figure that as I've just done an accounting degree, it'd be worth my while getting hold of a copy to get an idea of exactly what we're dealing with.

Well said, its about time we heard some news about the off the pitch situation, now the boys have done the business on the pitch...

Its time Ron...

rock.gif

last accs available for download from companies house are the July 03 accounts which were filed in June 2004.

i dnt understand why we havent been keptupto date with the grounds improvents? it has been going on for a while. would buying our ground back be an option LOL!!

Back