• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would rather...

Mr Gilbo

Manager
Spend my hard earned money that I would normally spend on matchday tickets on strippers at the Katz Club!

I feel I would get a lot more enjoyment out of my cash, even if it was only last 5 minutes or so.

Last night was the first time I have been able to get to a game this season and I don't think I will be rushing back. Shame as I normally enjoy my saturday afternoons downt the hall.

Spend my hard earned money that I would normally spend on matchday tickets on strippers at the Katz Club!

I feel I would get a lot more enjoyment out of my cash, even if it was only last 5 minutes or so.

Last night was the first time I have been able to get to a game this season and I don't think I will be rushing back. Shame as I normally enjoy my saturday afternoons downt the hall.

you will be missed x

As much as I enjoy spending money on strippers, I'd much rather spend it on watching and supporting Southend as I get more enjoyment out of 3 points then a dance where I can't touch.

Chin up fella. The first half was very good, and we still played decent football in spells in the second half.

Lets all get behind the boys to help them get out of the form they are in.

i like to see we have loyal fans, this time last season we were bottom of the table and people like yourself were moaning again but i didnt hear anything when tilly got us into the play offs, almost automatics. I followed the club through and through when we were almost in the conference and i will always show that support.
I'm always a shrimper never a glory hunter!!

Have fun at catz then see ya

At least you are frequenting a place who advertises with the club and according to the poster in the West Stand toilets you can get into Katz for £5 if you take a SUFC programme with you. Hope that helps.

but i bet you will rush back if we start doing well or play a big team.

What about getting the Lapdancers from Katz to perform at half time instead of the Bluebells.

What about getting the Lapdancers from Katz to perform at half time instead of the Bluebells.

That'll be nice!!

And for some people's information I have only missed a handful of game in the 15 years i have supported the club. Probably seen a lot more lows and highs.

Amazing what I thought was a bit of a giggle really gets some people's backs up!

i can see a lot of people just thinking whats the point and not bother going soon. i'll carry on going as usual but must admit i used to look forward to games so much but ever since pre-season its had a dark cloud over it.

shame

I am alone in thinking that its a really exciting time at teh Hall - all these talented young players -

bloody hell - some 18 year old just scored 2 goals for us .....

I'll always keep going, no matter what, but last night was one of the only times I have thought about leaving early.

We were defensively shocking.

I'll always keep going, no matter what, but last night was one of the only times I have thought about leaving early.

Ditto. If they had got the 4th earlier I would have walked. That might of been because I ended up on my own as brother was stuck in London and sister thought catching up on charmed was more important! Well she did have a freebie ticket I suppose!

I was very impressed with Lee Sawyer as I have mentioned elsewhere. One of the highlights of the evening.

Well done, I was out of there as soon as the penalty went in, no point hanging about, got to be up for work early.

It will be interesting, a downturn in results will have those who are cash -strapped not going and I know a few STHs who even pick and choose their games now, they can afford it and like to give the club their money and not have hassle buying tickets when they want them. At least those types will be empty seats only,no cash loss (for this season).

Personally, you won't get me anywhere near an away game right now,but I will be at all home games.

Last night reminded me of the Newman/Wignall era when we were getting **** crowds and playing awful football.

Not much of a loss there then. Make sure you take your brother with you too eh and don't come back too soon.

Back