• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Idiot in West, Block T

EastStandBlue

Life President
Listen mate, I get the picture you don't like Simon Francis. Maybe it's because he's better looking than you, maybe someone called Simon bullied you as a Child, maybe he slept with your wife... I don't know, but would you get a grip?

Screaming at him from the first minute isn't going to help, and this was even before he put a foot wrong for christ's sake. It's pathetic.

A selection of chants this evening from this Moron:

"Francis, You're a Tart"

"Francis, You're F'ing Sh*t"

"Francis, head the ball you F'ing Tart"

"Thank God there's only one Simon Francis"

"You're not fit to wear that shirt Francis"

"You're awful Francis"

Strangely, it was only Francis who bore the brunt of this attack. If nothing else, the guy was consistent... He wouldn't shut the f*ck up.

Listen mate, I get the picture you don't like Simon Francis. Maybe it's because he's better looking than you, maybe someone called Simon bullied you as a Child, maybe he slept with your wife... I don't know, but would you get a grip?

Screaming at him from the first minute isn't going to help, and this was even before he put a foot wrong for christ's sake. It's pathetic.

"Francis, You're a Tart"

"You're awful Francis"

Strangely, it was only Francis who bore the brunt of this attack. If nothing else, the guy was consistent... He wouldn't shut the f*ck up.

Funny that someone would treat arguably one of our POS so far like that. There were worse players than him out there tonight. Thank God I was in S block, I'd have wanted knock this bloke's lights out. I can't stand people who are constantly negative at matches, especially when it's aimed at one player in particular who doesn't deserve it.

"Francis, You're a Tart"

"You're awful Francis"

Why were you in the west stand, East stand blue?

"Francis, You're a Tart"

"You're awful Francis"

I would have got peed of to,but unfortunatly the guy pays his money and within reason, says what he thinks. Does sound like ******** though.

Not unusual from that area - though last night most of the displeasure I heard was directed at Franny Laurent in the 2nd half "useless"; "lazy"; "get him off" etc. I guess none of these people was at Stockport.

Why not just give the players a break? Ok, they knew we were losing, but you can't fault them for effort. Franny had made them look pretty vulnerable down the right continuously during the 1st half, and Franno dealt with Lambert fairly comfortably for most of the evening I thought.

That same guy has been like that for months now and yes the guy shouting is an ugly looking so and so think the fact Francis is considerably better looking then him and a decent guy to boot has alot to do with it

Not unusual from that area - though last night most of the displeasure I heard was directed at Franny Laurent in the 2nd half "useless"; "lazy"; "get him off" etc. I guess none of these people was at Stockport.

Why not just give the players a break? Ok, they knew we were losing, but you can't fault them for effort. Franny had made them look pretty vulnerable down the right continuously during the 1st half, and Franno dealt with Lambert fairly comfortably for most of the evening I thought.
My thoughs exactly; unfortunately there will always be the moron element at any game who have a personal grudge against a player. Francis was coping with Lambert well last night, not 100% but better than anyone else would have done.
Our main problem is that many of our players are so one footed that they don't have the options available to them to get out of a tight spot.

"Francis, You're a Tart"

"You're awful Francis"

He does it all the time whether francis is playing well or not.Felt like telling him to **** off a few times

scapegoat time again then, dont see any positives coming out of caning a player, franno had a tough time last season, but has been great this season,
some people arent happy unless we rinse it 3-0 each week, and with the current squad/cash restraints, thats never gonna happen,

Was my first time in that section of the West for a number of years... Now I remember why.

There is a disabled man who shouts similar things in the west stand, are you sure it isn't him, the insults sound similar.

There is a disabled man who shouts similar things in the west stand, are you sure it isn't him, the insults sound similar.

No he's not disabled (but could be by the end of the season!) - just a complete prat that sits just up from me and goes on and on and on and............. unfortunately he has a couple around him that think he's funny - its his little stage....sad man!!!!

We had a small bunch of about 5 morons in the South Upper a couple of seasons ago, slagging, not backing the team and picking on certain players. Fan power won the day, as they were shouted down by Hooly and a few others and they hardly say a word now, and don't slag any player off.

i am far from a fan of francis but i just can't stand him. his body language looks lazy and his marking from corners is shocking, for a couple of corners he may as well given lambert to put the ball in the net we just got lucky he didn't score.

however he just makes so many mistakes in a game like their 2nd goal was a shocking mistake from him. an un-challenged clearance basically passed to their player to score. thats bad in sunday football let alone league one.

just think tillys got to realise we need a centre back. when mvoto's gone we have one centre back. yeah francis has gone ok but not good and sankofa again done ok. ok aint good enough.

I never like to hear people slagging the players off but francis hasn't improved... he can't pass a ball or head one... Our defense looks so dodgy and needs to be improved quickly if tilson has any thoughts of the play-offs before its too late..

Back