• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Hypothetically speaking if Brown done a 'Barry fry' and jumped ship for a Championship club , who do you think if any , would be on his radar to come back in and take with him, i would say in this order

Bentley
Coker
Timlin - possibly
Deegan - could also do a job and has a championship 'engine' on him
Hunt - if he could stay fit

Hypothetically speaking if Brown done a 'Barry fry' and jumped ship for a Championship club , who do you think if any , would be on his radar to come back in and take with him, i would say in this order

Bentley
Coker
Timlin - possibly

Bents and Cokes!

Maybe Will Atkinson.

I was unaware, until recently, that he was at Hull with Brown when they were promoted into the premiership and scored a goal in the Premier League, though he went out on loan quite a bit.

I think Bentley would probably go with him, as might Ted Smith! Coker would also go depending on the existing LB at the hypothetical poaching club and we could also be worried about Bolger, White and Leonard.

Bentley
Coker
Timlin - possibly

If Brown did a Fry, he would jump to a League One club below us in the table and take them down.

Bentley
Coker
Timlin - possibly
He can't 'do a fry' brown did not give us the 'walking on broken glass bit' and the expectations and potential of this team are hardly the same. If brown wanted to go elsewhere I would say 'fair enough ', if he came in for player I would be more than annoyed but would accept it.

Is that the same "Undroppable" Leonard who has scored 3 goals in the last 5 games ??

Don't get me wrong, when he is on form he is unstoppable, Really pivotal to the team. But when he is out of form, he should be dropped like when other players in the team have been. They had to work there way back in, he doesn't, he stays in the team no matter what and that is wrong, plain and simple.

Bentley, Coker and Leonard for sure. I would worry as I could see him sniping Ted Smith and possibly the classy youth striker Jason Williams who deserves to be playing premiership football with that pace and power

:net::net:

Don't get me wrong, when he is on form he is unstoppable, Really pivotal to the team. But when he is out of form, he should be dropped like when other players in the team have been. They had to work there way back in, he doesn't, he stays in the team no matter what and that is wrong, plain and simple.

Only if that drop in form means there are better alternatives.

As others have said Bentley, Coker & Leonard would be possible targets. Even then it would be a gamble on whether they would be good enough to make the step up straight away.

Sorry but I have to disagree, Leonard is still pivotal even when he isn't playing at his best. It's not only about his personal performance, it's the overall job he does for the team.

Back