• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If those players are good enough to play in the Championship, they'll make it with or without Phil Brown. Equally if PB does get a job at a higher level I say well done to him - he's done his time here now despite calls for his dismissal from various sections of the crowd. If we started to perform badly we wouldn't hesitate to sack him and with that considered why the hell shouldn't he jump ship if a better offer comes along. This isn't a Dario Gradi situation where the club will stick by him during the bad times if he sticks with the club during the good.

Maybe this thread needs a bit of a reality check at this stage? This post is hypothetical, there is no suggestion anywhere that PB is off to a club in higher division, just who do you think he would nick if he did. I sense the thread developing into a virtual reality here.

Ayrshire Blue sent me red for calling Bentley and Coker,Bents and Cokes,he stated "stop calling them names as if you know them"

Jeez you need help bloke.

Jason Williams , he could do the warm ups for the subs , just like he did on Saturday for Piggot :smile:

Ayrshire Blue sent me red for calling Bentley and Coker,Bents and Cokes,he stated "stop calling them names as if you know them"

Jeez you need help bloke.

Do you ever get the feeling people just don't like you :'(

I think Brown would have 2 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, beans, toast and most definitely lots of Brown sauce.

.... eggs would be scrambled and I think some sausages would need to be added, otherwise there'd be no walls.

Bents,Tims,Deeg,Pig,Moons,Cokes,Wozza,Bazza

Ayrshire check it out:hilarious:

Bentley, Coker, Lenny.

Timlin too old and Hunt never fit.

Lenny does seem to be undropable, because on many occasions he has been out poorest player
An athlete he undoubtedly is, but anyone with a football brain will know, unfortunately this is something Lenny doesn't have
like we have said on many occasions, if he kept it simple, then a better player overnight he would become

Lenny does seem to be undropable, because on many occasions he has been out poorest player
An athlete he undoubtedly is, but anyone with a football brain will know, unfortunately this is something Lenny doesn't have
like we have said on many occasions, if he kept it simple, then a better player overnight he would become

You can almost hear the little man saying it!

yoda.jpg

Great, another NEGATIVE thread....:sad:

thought this thread was about Brown getting us to the top of the championship :unsure:

...and no doing the dirty on us!

Back