• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If every job paid an equal salary what would you be....

I hard toyed with the idea of getting a job at a Burger restaurant.When no one was looking I would make an epic Burger and do a runner with it.

Home Secretary. It's obviously what the country needs, a woman who will always put "home" first!!!:winking:

Flower salesman. Outside all day, wear what you like to work, drinking gallons of tea and wearing fingerless gloves in the winter. Lots of opportunity to call people 'darling' or 'mate'.

I think I would be a postie. Quite fancy the exercise each day, seems like a fairly laid back job, bit of banter with the customers, potential for a bit of nookie on route with a few bored Milfs and finished by about
2pm.....Perfect.

Alot has changed in 7 years and it looks like by April 2012 the whole SS area wont be starting till 8am as the inward operation is moving to Chelmsford and thus mail wont get down to Southend/individual offices till later! Not good news and this job will soon be a 9-5 job IMO!

I'd either be a freelance pilot flying business jets or an air traffic controller.

serious answer

war historian - something I have always wanted to do

or somehting were youa ctually 'make a difference' to either someones life or something you care about. If it is short hours as well that would be a bonus !

I would love to be the British Consular for the Caribbean islands - bliss - also it would save me a hell of a lot of money on air tickets

Back