• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you're NOT going to Cardiff clap your hands!

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Never have I felt sicker about going on holiday to America for a fortnight with my family on April 8th!

I have broached the subject with my wife about changing my flight and joining them a few days late - sadly she's having none of it so I won't be joining you.

Anyone else got the same problem?

Anyone got Sky and a DVD recorder who is prepared to record the whole game/build up for me?

Anyone know if it is likely to be shown on any American TV networks? ( I know our FA Cup game with Luton went out on Fox Sports in the USA)

Delighted for the team - gutted I won't be returning to Cardiff!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Never have I felt sicker about going on holiday to America for a fortnight with my family on April 8th!

I have broached the subject with my wife about changing my flight and joining them a few days late - sadly she's having none of it so I won't be joining you.

theres only one answer..... Leave Her!

.... then cunningly get back with her few days later!

laugh.gif

I know exactly how you feel matey!!! At least you can see the game live on tv. My plane takes off at 1100 on the day!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

I'm also gutted - I'll be in Australia for my cousin's wedding of the 10th.
Damnations. They won't even show it live out there!
I think I should develop a mystery illness just before I'm due to go...

Clap Clap!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Mar. 09 2005,10:04)]Felt a bit gutted when the final whistle went last night.

I left shortly after the final whistle becasue I couldn't stand to see the celebrations as I was SO gutted I knew I couldn't make the final.

I'm in T'Egypt. Hopefully will be able to get it on Satellite or something somewhere. If not I'll have to find a computer and listen to it on BluesWorld!

sad.gif

I think I saw you go!! South Upper in the middle row C?

terry how could you ? take the kids on holiday during school time that is. terrible parent. if i dob you in, you will be free to go

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]take the kids on holiday during school time

but it's not in school time is it!! Essex education have set a late Easter holiday this year and the travel companies have not spotted it so the prices are low!! My objections to going were ignored!!
sad.gif

Spare a thought for Ron Manager's Uncle Pete who missed last years final as he was on holiday.  This season he took the precaution of barring his wife from arranging holidays in March for the LDV or May for the playoffs.  Sensible man!

Little did he know that this year the final would not be in late March as 2004!  I almost feel sorry for him.  No, I actiually do.  Hellfire.  
sad.gif

Sounds like there's only going to be about 10 of us in Cardiff with all you part-time fans not being able to make it!  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Mar. 09 2005,09:41)]I know exactly how you feel matey!!! At least you can see the game live on tv. My plane takes off at 1100 on the day!!
mad.gif

mad.gif
Call yourself a true supporter!!
smile.gif

didn't want to go anyway, crap stadium, no fans!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Mar. 09 2005,10:04)]I can't make it either, niece's baptism on that Sunday, and mysister will kill me if I don't go.

Felt a bit gutted when the final whistle went last night.
That's not a reason at all. It's not as though you've shelled out on a holiday and would be upsetting a wife and kids.

Get your bum down to Cardiff ....

biggrin.gif

I got the authority from the family to put the holiday back by a day  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

However the airline won't change the tickets
mad.gif

mad.gif

over and out on the subject now
blues.gif

I will be in Sao Paulo for a few months working so i will miss it all. Wen't last year so its not so bad but still choked to bits.
sad.gif

Back