• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you could bring back...

Pugwall- to see how the band developed their career

Also

Knightmare
Catchphrase (with Roy Walker of course)
Saint and Greavsie

Pure genius comedy. A 4th series was written by Ade and Rik but never got transmitted. Sad to see the kind of rubbish Ade is doing now.

Totally, that itv "comedy" he's in is an utter shambles. I'd say his last decent role was in Jonathan Creek! Rik's almost as bad, with that excuse for a comedy drama he was in a couple of years back.

Never knew they had written a 4th series, shame it never got any further.

Totally, that itv "comedy" he's in is an utter shambles. I'd say his last decent role was in Jonathan Creek! Rik's almost as bad, with that excuse for a comedy drama he was in a couple of years back.

Never knew they had written a 4th series, shame it never got any further.

You never know that 4th series might come out the drawer one day and we'll see Bottom once again.

That would be quality.

You never know I might come out one day and I'll see MK's Bottom.

That would be quality.

Dirty boy! I'm touched, but I like ladies Al..... I can point you in the general direction of certain establishments.....

Brass Eye.

this.. but would actually prefer The Day Today, because it's a bit more abstract and think Brass Eye 2 would be near-impossible to dupe celebs again, or would it?

Alan Partridges Sports Desk - World Cup 2010 specially would be brilliant!....

Crouch!!!! a foot like a traction engine!

this.. but would actually prefer The Day Today, because it's a bit more abstract and think Brass Eye 2 would be near-impossible to dupe celebs again, or would it?

Alan Partridges Sports Desk - World Cup 2010 specially would be brilliant!....

Crouch!!!! a foot like a traction engine!

Duping celebs was only a small part of Brass Eye, and I think you over-estimate the vacuousness of celebs: Doctor Foxx and Gary Lineker in the paedageddon special.....

The Day Today was good, but it was a lot rougher, more hit and miss (although more hit than miss). Brass Eye was the polished version of The Day Today, which is what made it TV perfection.

Duping celebs was only a small part of Brass Eye, and I think you over-estimate the vacuousness of celebs: Doctor Foxx and Gary Lineker in the paedageddon special.....

The Day Today was good, but it was a lot rougher, more hit and miss (although more hit than miss). Brass Eye was the polished version of The Day Today, which is what made it TV perfection.

agree about brass eye... I suppose I just want to see what happens next on "The Bureau"

Albion Market

Family Affairs

Slingers Day

Runaround

Trap Door

Fraggle Rock

Trumpton

Camberwick Green

Chigley

Button Moon

The Moomins

Rentaghost