• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you could bring back...

agree about brass eye... I suppose I just want to see what happens next on "The Bureau"

This is supposed to be a high class Bureau de Change! Not some two bit Punch and Judy show down on the seafront at Margate...

Just let Chris Morris take over BBC1.

8pm, the soap: The Bureau
8:30pm, the documentary: The Swimming Pool
9pm, the News: The Day Today
9:30pm, Current Affairs: Brass Eye

The Young Ones.

Great shout...

I would also like to see Harry Enfield back but it needs to be with the old characters - the new ones they tried last year just didnt have the same effect!

Gotta say Funhouse as well...with the twins of course ;)

What was that other programme where they had to rummage through the rooms to find the prizes ? (it was on CITV and not 'through the keyhole ':cricko: )

Just let Chris Morris take over BBC1.

8pm, the soap: The Bureau
8:30pm, the documentary: The Swimming Pool
9pm, the News: The Day Today
9:30pm, Current Affairs: Brass Eye

10:00pm, Sports Desk with Alan Partridge
10.45pm, music: Rok TV (with guests Fur-Q, Genutainment and Blouse)

Great shout...

I would also like to see Harry Enfield back but it needs to be with the old characters - the new ones they tried last year just didnt have the same effect!

Gotta say Funhouse as well...with the twins of course ;)

What was that other programme where they had to rummage through the rooms to find the prizes ? (it was on CITV and not 'through the keyhole ':cricko: )

Finders Keepers.

I want to see Fun House back. And Sonic the Hedgehog (the darker one with the freedom fighters, not the SatM edition).

Would have a few problems with some of these as some of the people in them are now d-e-a-d!

A couple of US favourites of mine would be "Alias Smith and Jones, with Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry" - don't know who you could replace Pete Duell with and Ben Murphy is definitely too old now - and Friends, I know it's repeated endlessly but I do miss sitting down for new shows on a Thursday evening. There's a programme called Paperchase running around the back of my mind too, can't remember a bloomin' thing about it other than I think Judge Rheinold was in it. The one British show I really miss is dinnerladies.

Would have a few problems with some of these as some of the people in them are now d-e-a-d!

A couple of US favourites of mine would be "Alias Smith and Jones, with Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry" - don't know who you could replace Pete Duell with and Ben Murphy is definitely too old now - and Friends, I know it's repeated endlessly but I do miss sitting down for new shows on a Thursday evening. There's a programme called Paperchase running around the back of my mind too, can't remember a bloomin' thing about it other than I think Judge Rheinold was in it. The one British show I really miss is dinnerladies.

Pete Duel was replaced in later series of Alias Smith & Jones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alias_Smith_and_Jones

I wouldn't mind seeing remakes of some of the classic ITC programmes of the 60's like The Saint & The Baron. Although recalling the remakes of Randall & Hopkirk, maybe it's not such a good idea.

Pete Duel was replaced in later series of Alias Smith & Jones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alias_Smith_and_Jones

I wouldn't mind seeing remakes of some of the classic ITC programmes of the 60's like The Saint & The Baron. Although recalling the remakes of Randall & Hopkirk, maybe it's not such a good idea.

I'd remembered that but not who replaced him, I was one of those who lost interest at that time, I seem to recall as he wasn't as good as Pete Duell. You could probably do a pretty decent remake of the Persuaders these days.

I'd remembered that but not who replaced him, I was one of those who lost interest at that time, I seem to recall as he wasn't as good as Pete Duell. You could probably do a pretty decent remake of the Persuaders these days.

That's a good call, but who to replace Curtis & Moore?

That's a good call, but who to replace Curtis & Moore?

Think it would have to be one of two for Roger Moore's role - either Nigel Havers or Hugh Grant. For Tony Curtis? Matthew Perry perhaps.

Another good one (but a bit later) Rockliffe's Babes/Babies (can't remember which it was).

Think it would have to be one of two for Roger Moore's role - either Nigel Havers or Hugh Grant. For Tony Curtis? Matthew Perry perhaps.

Another good one (but a bit later) Rockliffe's Babes/Babies (can't remember which it was).

Matthew Perry may be a bit young in comparison, I think Dennis Leary may be a good shout.

Yup think it was Rockliffes Babies from memory.

Thundercats............Ho!
Batfink....my super sonic radar will help me
Men Behaving Badly

Back