• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you were on a doomed plane with 3 parachutes ?

If you were on a doomed plane with 3 parachutes ? -

• Wiggy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FM

• Weedy

• Total voters

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Naturally you'd have one yourself but which one of these would be sweating on a miracle ?

tounge.gif

At this rate Rivals.Net looks attractive.

Where's the "Kevin Maher" option? Oh, I forgot, waste giving him one, he'd be too busy telling the pilot that his decisions were crap to remember to use it.

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 13 2005,15:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 13 2005,15:17)]What's FM done to deserve his listing? Talk about holding grudges.
I don't hold grudges and to prove a point FM currently has zero votes which is a mark of respect and admiration for his balls dropping.
Or the fact he's not around as much to talk utter sh*te.

I think FM talks a lot more sense that both Tony the Kray and Shrimpboy.......

I went for Wiggy as I think he is far too pesimistic...

Wiggy would be busy preparing a new topic on Shrimperzone, something along the lines of:

[/B]Tilly was put in charge of the plane
and now we're all going to die

Very harsh on FM IMHO.

He hasn't posted much over the last 6 months and he's posts show a new level of maturity (don't let me down FM).

If it came down to the other two I'd rather sling both pararchutes out the plane.

tounge.gif

Back