• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you were setting up a bed and breakfast...

DTS

The Business
Which three current Southend players would you choose to help run it with you and what roles would you issue them with?

I would go as follows.

JCR ( Maid )- Could zip around the rooms making beds never stopping for a rest.

Moussa ( Odd job man ) - Seems young and keen to learn and I could boss him about.

Clarkey ( Security ) - I would imagine he would deal with any teenager drunks that stayed at my B&B in a firm but fair manner.

Its a tough one I know but your thoughts please?

:finger:

Which three current Southend players would you choose to help run it with you and what roles would you issue them with?

I would go as follows.

JCR - Could zip around the rooms making beds never stopping for a rest.

Moussa - Seems young and keen to learn and I could boss him about.

Clarkey - I would imagine he would deal with any teenager drunks that stayed at my B&B in a firm but fair manner.

Its a tough one I know but your thoughts please?

:finger:

Same as you

Macca - get rid of trouble makers and could do the 'booking' in of guests.

Flavs - would be great in the kitchen 'handling' those dirty dishes.

Paynter - for decor and general up keep.

:D

Harrold

able to fix the roof without me having to invest in a ladder

JCR could dust under the beds etc far quicker as he would not have to bend down

Freddie

His horse would keep the grass in the garden down and would provide manure for the rose

I would recall Mitchell Cole as entertainment for the businessmen as he appeared to go down very easily

Harrold

able to fix the roof without me having to invest in a ladder

JCR could dust under the beds etc far quicker as he would not have to bend down

Freddie

His horse would keep the grass in the garden down and would provide manure for the rose

I would recall Mitchell Cole as entertainment for the businessmen as he appeared to go down very easily

I am liking this combo. :hilarious:

Are we bored DtS?

This has got to be a contender for one of the most obscure threads ever, hasn't it?

Sir Adam Barrett could be in charge of the bar, he seems to like chatting aimiably to customers!

He looks a bit like Al Murray pub landlord too!

al_contact.jpg
_41513784_adambarrett_getty270.jpg

Are we bored DtS?

This has got to be a contender for one of the most obscure threads ever, hasn't it?

Funny you should say that.

I am doing a commercial mortgage on a B&B at the moment at the bloke doing it is some ex-non league footballer so it got me thinking.........:guns:

I fear he would scare away the customers....

He would however be my first pick if I were looking for three players/staff to star in the sequal to Gorrilas in the mist.

:guns:

Too easy - Maher, Banks and John Kurilla (he even sounds like "gorilla"!)

JCR - Barman. Hey, good barman's got to know how to mix his drinks these days, and if his tricks on the ball are anything to go on... And, everyone liked Nelson from Life on Mars, and he was Jamaican (or he could put a decent accent on at any rate) - So why not JCR?

Maher - Doorman/Bouncer. If anyone who was sober came to my B&B looking for trouble he'd turn them around either by his looks or by force.

Freddy - Concierge. He'll need all that pace with all the problems that are bound to crop up.

And before anyone asks, I have no clue as to what a concierge is, I just heard it on Hotel Babylon. (Yes, I know I'm sad as well).

Role on the new season if this is the sort of threads we are going to have this summer!

Fred would be head of Security,his ability to call on reinforcements is unquestionable.I've heard he packs a punch as well.

Tilly would be Head Chef -able to pick up bargains and strike up decent discounts with suppliers whilst working on a tight budget.

Maher and Macca on the front desk taking bookings.

Rung.Cab..........Gone

Back