• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you were The Queen..........

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
........apart from having a gnarled up 80 odd year old growler, and a mad family, you would have the opportunity to Knight people.

Which three British people, as yet not so titled would you put your sword on and say "Arise Sir/Dame......"

In a supremely ironic twist I would say:

"Arise Sir Stephen Morrissey"

the other two would be:

"Arise Sir Lester Piggott" and "Arise Sir Clive Dunn"

Arise Sir Billy Bragg

Arise Sir Steve Tilson

Arise Sir Danny Baker*

* - His column always makes me laugh. I feel that he deserves some kind of award.

Arise Sir Slipperduke.

Arise Richard Curtis.

Arise Sir Kylie Minogue...

Arise Sir Freddy Eastwood

Arise Sir Lee Evans

Arise Sir Chris Powell

Arise, Sir Russell Davies of TARDIS. (He put the T in for effect apparently).

Arise, Sir David Tennant, also of TARDIS (though you could put anything from Azkaban to wherever the heck Casablanca's set in here).

Arise, Sir Daniel Radcliffe of Hogwarts (or Godric Hollow or Privet Drive)

Err... Criko, it'd be Dame Kylee Minouge.

Ta Criko! I'd rep you, but it won't let me until I've spread some around. I'm very tight with my rep, I don't give it to just any old act of flattery.

Ta Criko! I'd rep you, but it won't let me until I've spread some around. I'm very tight with my rep, I don't give it to just any old act of flattery.

You have spent your life "spreading it" around mate.

Last edited:
Arise Sir Bruce of Dickinson!

Arise Sir Rowan Atkinson!!

Arise Sir Christopher Morris!!!

Arise Sir Stephen Fry!

Arise Sir Martin Tyler!

Arise Sir Oscar Wilde! (being Queen, I would grant myself powers of necromancy)

Oops change Sir Lee Evans for:

Sir Scott Forbes!

I'd give my mum a Damehood. Seriously, when I come home for weekends, all I do is drink, gamble, and stagger in about 4am. I then proceed to wake about 9am in a foul mood, do my own thing for the day, come home, have a shower, and repeat the process. Whilst previously, during the week I've either told her I'm not coming home, or that I'm home, and that I'll help out round the house.

Why she hasn't changed the locks yet is beyond me...

Slightly concernd by your majesterial use of the Knighting sword. It appears you have cut awf the arms of Sir Freddy judging by the avatar.

LOL! Lucky it wasn't Darryl otherwise we would be ****ed.

Arise Sir Ian Botham - notwithstanding his cricketing prowess, he deserves one for all of his charidee work.

Agree entirely, its long overdue, but I'd award it primarily for Services towards Anglo-Convict relationships.

Also on the cricket front, Duncan Fletcher deserves one if Sralec and Clive Woodward have them for their contributions to football and rugby.

I also agree with GrimmRobe's Sir Christopher Morris.

ps If we are going for posthumous honours, I'd also say "Arise (from your Ashes) Sir Douglas Jardine" for the same reasons as Beefy.

Back