• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2009

1. Aberdeen Shrimper
2. Dave of the Match
3. Steveo
4. Roxy
5. marvel315
6. Berrichonne

Can we have 6 more fools willing to cough up a fiver when they lose please.
Half the money to the Zone half to the winner

Can I start a different wager that the 12 Zoners taking part in the sweep will actually be of a higher profile than the sad Z-listers going into the studio, I mean jungle?

Can I start a different wager that the 12 Zoners taking part in the sweep will actually be of a higher profile than the sad Z-listers going into the studio, I mean jungle?

Does that mean we can put your name in the hat then Glasgow?

1. Aberdeen Shrimper
2. Dave of the Match
3. Steveo
4. Roxy
5. marvel315
6. Berrichonne
7. OBL

We need another 5 players so Aberdeen, suggest we postpone the draw till say 9.30 ish tonight or maybe do it this time tomorrow presuming we get the required support.

Come on you tight buggers, put your names down.

1. Aberdeen Shrimper
2. Dave of the Match
3. Steveo
4. Roxy
5. marvel315
6. Berrichonne
7. OBL

We need another 5 players so Aberdeen, suggest we postpone the draw till say 9.30 ish tonight or maybe do it this time tomorrow presuming we get the required support.

Come on you tight buggers, put your names down.

6:30pm tomorrow night is cut of time.

Dave of the Match, once you are in, you are in. It will cost you £20 to buy yourself out.

5 more needed.

You can put me down. (for the missus) At least I will have some vague interest in what she is going on about over the next few weeks lol!

Who the feck are these bunch of nobodies? They land at Brisbane airport enroute to the Jungle, have the tabloids printed what flight their on? Maybe I'll go to arrivals and chant 'Who are ya?, Who are ya?' as they come through....:D

Actually scrap that, seems they've arrived already. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get over the disappointment ;)

Oh, and don't be fooled into thinking it's deep in the bush either. The 'jungle' is actually a mere 38kms (about 40 minute drive) from here -

706701237_e7458ec575.jpg

Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Far from Crocodile Dundee country.

In fact I could drive to the 'jungle' from my house in an hour and a half.

Last edited:
1. Aberdeen Shrimper
2. Dave of the Match
3. Steveo
4. Roxy
5. marvel315
6. Berrichonne
7. OBL
8. northwalesshrimper
9. CyrilSneer

Well done folks, just 3 more places available then.

1. Aberdeen Shrimper
2. Dave of the Match
3. Steveo
4. Roxy
5. marvel315
6. Berrichonne
7. OBL
8. northwalesshrimper
9. CyrilSneer
10. MK Shrimper

2 spots left guys..........its only a bit of fun with a possible £30 in your sky rocket.

Go on........go on go on go on.

Go on

mrs-doyle.jpg

Back