• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm so angry with Wiggy on so many counts..

peanut12

Members
1. Spouting nonsense
2. Spouting more nonsense
3. Hating Collis for no good reason
4. Loving darryl for no "current" good reason
5. Biased ratings
6. Knowing it all
7. Having the knowledge we all desperately lack

ok, I'm just jealous......Wiggy for US President:thump:

I think that everyones signature should have age, football experience (ie level played at, teams coached / managed) , years watching southend and Average hours per day spent playing FM/CM , so we can accurately assess the basis on which peoples comments are made.

Thus with Wiggy (I am guessing here) it would read
None

Thus giving meaningfull insight into the mind behind the legend known as the Wigmeister

daryl is pants, stay's rooted to his line putting more pressure on the defence to clear their lines, too damn short, good shot stopper.

Collis not much better, but at least he comes for the ball

I never saw a problem with Collis when he was in, but I do see a few problems with Darryl, so my vote goes to Collis.

I think that everyones signature should have age, football experience (ie level played at, teams coached / managed) , years watching southend and Average hours per day spent playing FM/CM , so we can accurately assess the basis on which peoples comments are made.

Thus with Wiggy (I am guessing here) it would read
None

Thus giving meaningfull insight into the mind behind the legend known as the Wigmeister

But I hope that you lot don't think I spout nonsense and I've absolutely no football playing or coaching experience, and no gaming experience - unless you count Scrabble on the DS?! I like to think I make some valid points, but then I have been coming to RH for over 30 years so maybe it's that which has given me my insightful understanding of the beautiful game!

Daryl is complete Tosh....shot stopper my ar*se.......a few sheets of stretched out single ply damp Lidls own brand toilet paper would have more chance of stopping a shot

I think wiggy deserves as much repsect as the next man (MK Apart) Uses a 'Fans Forum' to post there opinions and thoughts, I find her posts to hi the nail on the head on many occasions, an only the rose tinted brigade seem to struggle. what would this bored be like if we all agreed on everything. the thought of being a lefty is sending shives down my spine!!!

Daryl is complete Tosh....shot stopper my ar*se.......a few sheets of stretched out single ply damp Lidls own brand toilet paper would have more chance of stopping a shot

I think the oppositions manager sticks superglue to Flavs boots so he can dive but cant come out

Come on, that's worse than ANYTHING Wiggy has ever penned on here!

I meant Tosh...as in..........

lines4.jpg

But I hope that you lot don't think I spout nonsense and I've absolutely no football playing or coaching experience, and no gaming experience - unless you count Scrabble on the DS?! I like to think I make some valid points, but then I have been coming to RH for over 30 years so maybe it's that which has given me my insightful understanding of the beautiful game!

Exactly.....
If , for example , we saw that a poster was an 8 year old, who had seen 2 games at roots hall, never played the game but had epent 22 hours a day on FM, we would all know exactly where their ideas were coming from !

Back